• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] New Let’s Go trailers features Vermilion, S.S. Anne and Team Rocket

bobandbill

one more time
Years
James' face is pretty great, ngl.

We didn't get to see that area with the Machop trying to build something in Vermilion though!

Years
The S.S. Anne introduction seems great.

I hope they won't expand Jessie & James role in the games. I would be okay with beating them 4 times just like in Yellow.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
LOL I laughed too. His face seems oddly...long to me. Loved the trailer though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm very excited for this. The graphics are bloody amazing!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
NOT THE RUBBISH BINS!! :(

But in all seriousness, I'm gonna have to go with what everyone else has gone with and talk about how funny James's face looks. The gym design looks pretty awesome as well, somewhat reminiscent of a military hangar combined with a storehouse, fitting with Lt. Surge's motif. And the S.S. Anne, wow. This is gonna be bringing back a lot of memories from playing FRLG as a kid...I do hope the ship does come back though.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I do love the graphics, and the S.S. Anne is going to be a walk down memory lane! Also James' face. <3

bobandbill

one more time
Years
LOL I laughed too. His face seems oddly...long to me. Loved the trailer though.
Comparing with your signature... yeah, it is a bit. Larger bare forehead it seems?
Each trailer seems to get better and better, I'm really digging that Gym Leader soundtrack!
I enjoyed hearing that as well!
Looks good. Trash cans are annoying but it's true to the originals.
That said, two trash cans are coloured. Wonder if they have any special importance?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
HD Jessie & James, huh? They look pretty good in game graphics! I do hope they don't appear too often, though, like in the anime... I really hope the colored trash cans thing isn't how you solve the Vermillion Gym puzzle, but we'll see!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I don't know why everyone is annoyed by Trash cans. I'd be more annoyed by this:

x17.png

Aka having to have Cut/Strength/Surf and Flash Slaves to advance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The Go integration still has me a tad bit worried, but man the games look utterly gorgeous. Loving HD Team Rocket and it is cool that Megas are back. Interested to see if any new ones will appear...

Back