Sheep

she/her
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
30,626 posts
14.3 Years
you're suddenly required to use one starter on your team. this starter can be from any of the 8 gens. who do you choose?
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Aisaka

♡ Baby, I ain't a wannabe, I'm just not there yet.~

She/Her
優木せつ菜 ♡
Online now
Posted 16 Minutes Ago
544 posts
71 Days
Easy question, Primarina. I've always loved water type starters and Primarina's been my new favourite after Empoleon. <3

PC's self-appointed Setsuna fangirl ♡

Setsuna Scarlet Storm!! ♡
Avatar by あまおう on Pixiv: [ Source ]

Sheep

she/her
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
30,626 posts
14.3 Years
Serperior for me, ideally with contrary and leaf storm! I love it a lot already and my HA one was so good in bw. ❤️
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Age 30
Male
KY (USA)
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
2,731 posts
15.9 Years
Wartortle of course! It's currently my favorite Pokémon and I already use one on both my "main" team and TrainerSona's team.

If I had to pick one that I'm not already using, I think I'd have to choose Quilava. I generally gravitate toward the Chikorita line since that's what I used in Silver back in the day, but I've really been digging Quilava's design these past few years.

Avatar by cheerymori • My deviantART

Sheep

she/her
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
30,626 posts
14.3 Years
Wartortle of course! It's currently my favorite Pokémon and I already use one on both my "main" team and TrainerSona's team.

If I had to pick one that I'm not already using, I think I'd have to choose Quilava. I generally gravitate toward the Chikorita line since that's what I used in Silver back in the day, but I've really been digging Quilava's design these past few years.
You don’t know how happy this makes me, wartortle is in my top 10 mons list T_T ❤️ He is awesome! (Also quilava is also really great)
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fritz

---

Age 21
Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,374 posts
4.4 Years
Swampert, has a handy resistance to Electric attacks unlike any other fully-evolved Water Starter. I'm currently using one in my Gen 4 team, and it will certainly come in handy against Red when I battle him thanks to it knowing Stealth Rock.
Age 30
Male
KY (USA)
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
2,731 posts
15.9 Years
You don’t know how happy this makes me, wartortle is in my top 10 mons list T_T ❤️ He is awesome! (Also quilava is also really great)
Those fuzzy ears, that fluffy tail, that "blush," those little fangs, that tough look in its eyes... it's the perfect balance of cool and cute! Also, between writing "Wartortle's Loose Tooth" with my mom and my dad getting me a bootleg Wartortle card from a gas station vending machine, it's really nostalgic.

Avatar by cheerymori • My deviantART

Squirtlenator

"I'll Be Back"

Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
90 posts
43 Days
Squirtle
Currently Raising:

Nickname: Leonardo

Bahamut

Get your game on!

Age 18
They/them
Norway
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
253 posts
2.7 Years
Charmander!

Roni

depresseroni

shen't
PH
Online now
Posted 35 Minutes Ago
6,364 posts
7.8 Years
how have i not answered this thread with my usual Torterra choice yet
Currently Raising:
Benedict the Exeggcute

Lv. 100 @ 6463
Challenge: Legendary Trainer
Legendary: TBA
Steely Dan the Beldum
Tag-Team w/ Ash Ketchup

Lv. 100 @ 6494
Challenge: Pseudo-Legendary Master
Legendary: TBA
VPPSteamAvatarFlair

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,172 posts
12 Years
obviously treecko, it's my favorite pokemon
Theme: Seiya Aido
Pair: Drew

Figure

Age 26
Male
Moscow, Idaho
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
1,062 posts
8.5 Years
Speed Boost Torchic of course!

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 31 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,786 posts
15.8 Years
def bulbasaur! it's actually my favourite pokemon ever next to shaymin, but i guess i don't openly say it as much. :c
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
27 posts
12 Days
Either Swampert or Speed Boost Blaziken.
If you think about it, when we trip or fall or fail in life, there is always another one who stands, rises and succeeds in life at the same moment. So do we fall when others rise?

I support Pokémon Unbound, Etherean Dreams, Pokémon Round Redux and many more.

Zed01

Male
Virbank City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
72 posts
1.4 Years
This one's easy for me. I'll choose Bulbasaur that will eventually evolve all the way into a Venusaur.

Bulbasaur line is my favorite starter line and Venusaur is not only my favorite starter but also one of my all time favorite Pokemon. Bulbasaur is one of the cutest and coolest first stage starters and Ivysaur is one of the best looking middle stage starters since it doesn't suffer from that weird/awkward design like a lot of the other middle stage starters.

Harmonie

Winds ღ

Age 32
She/her
The Bible Belt. >_<
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
851 posts
13.8 Years
Samurott is my favorite starter by design and I love using Water in-game, so that's a pretty easy choice.

~Signature Artwork from pixiv