14.3 Years
https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1347486193332572162

Some familiar faces will be returning!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Honestly surprised to see these two, especially
Spoiler:
Gary
given how long he's been away. Thoughts?
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

The Mega Champion

Strategist

Age 31
Male
Ohio
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
990 posts
13.4 Years
It's nothing more than yet another ridiculous attempt to get people to watch it.

Look I'm not saying it's a bad series because it isn't. I'd say I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more than I did the S/M series. Journeys is leaps and bounds beyond better than that horrid S/M series.

But there's only one thing that makes the series bad. It's as simple as a character named Goh.
PROUD Anti-Brony
Wreck Everyone & Leave. The Roman Reigns (UNIVERSAL CHAMP) of the internet.

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
88 posts
2.8 Years
Agreed about the character named Goh

besides that, super thrilled to see older characters that I'm interested in return. I am interested to see if pokemon researcher Gary gives clues as to the next generation after the Dynamax Eevee obvious storyline. I am also interested to see what Dragons Iris has.
There is no room in my heart for Hate.

Sheep

she/her
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
30,626 posts
14.3 Years
exCUSE me sir, I happen to quite like S/M and I will now politely disagree with your opinion
I loved it too, it's my favorite :'( Also like Go a lot.

I've wanted old characters to be recurring like this for ages, so that's def something Journeys is doing right imo. Don't get me wrong, it could still be a lot better, but the world seems a lot more connected this way.
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

PB

creation hero

Non-binary
Kansas, Texas
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
115 posts
2.3 Years
I’m kinda hoping this is (or at least, is close to) the point the in the storyline in which Goh’s storyline and ambition is explored and expanded

I feel like it’ll inevitably happen as we get to his conclusion with Mew, but yeah :)
paired to CubethCREDIT