• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokémon Masters Legendary Event Opinion Piece

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
An article comparing the previous structure of the legendary events in Masters with the new structure, as well as comparing the rewards. Will go over the pros and cons of the new system which does not allow players to get duplicates of the free sync pair but does provide an item that can be used on almost any sync pair instead. Will also explore potential improvements that can be made to this new structure based on past changes made to legendary events.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sounds good to me. I deifnitely miss the ability to get sync power ups for the Legendary, and I think Ho-Oh really needs that to be more viable. =/ Alas...

Story is good so far!

+1

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
You know my thoughts but ultimately I'd love to see them! Can't wait to see your future story ideas!

+1

Back