• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Megamax Beta v1.2

Did you download it?

• Total voters

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years
Story

You are a 15 year old boy and this is the region of Zephyr, you have always wanted to go on a pokemon journey, but you never got the time. But one day... there are circumstances in which you must leave your hometown and go forth to step into the pokemon world to defend your life and your brother's... Team Saber has threatened the region by murder and stealing pokemon to fulfil their desires. You have to stop them and find out what was the reason for this journey, you will face tough adventures and hilarious times! Let's go!

Credits

https://sites.google.com/view/pokemonmegamax/info

Screenshots

https://sites.google.com/view/pokemonmegamax/gallery [screenshots for the current in dev beta v1.3 version of the game, old screenshots have been removed]

Download

https://sites.google.com/view/pokemonmegamax/downloads

Notes from the creator [The cool Treecko]

Everything is subject to change.
Mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/d3Fw4E4Je5
If you want to join the dev team read this carefully and join the discord server and follow the instructions in the recruitment channel.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
Hey there,

I just took a look at the Spinning tiles of the arena and have a quite easy fix for your problem:

Instead of setting the moveroute of the player one step at a time you could simply put all the steps on the first spinningtile you touch in one event the delete all the other events in the way until you reach the end of the moveroute you want to create(so for example instead of creating 6 events of setmoveroute: player: move right, just create one event of setmoveroute: player: move right, move right, move right, move right, move right, move right) If you want you could even change the speed and frequency of the player in order to speed it up. Just don´t forget to set it back to 3(default) after the movement is done in order to keep the walkingspeed outside of those events consistent.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen May 27, 2023
Hey can you post some screenshots? I want to see how the game looks like before downloading (sorry if this feels like demanding or rude I don't mean to be demanding or rude)

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen May 27, 2023
The storyline can be improved
Spoiler:

Last edited:

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years
Just to remind you guys, reply about the game after playing it, and if you have new undiscovered bugs then report them here

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years
The next update can take more time cuz not many people are there in the dev team, maybe the release will be postponed, Beta v1.2 is a BIG update on many things [some of them taking a frustrating amount of time and patience] in the game improving the aspect of look onto it!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
theres a odd issue with the start. When I get my starter the game gives me another one of them. To state the exact issue, I initially picked treecko then did a soft reset as the nature wasnt good, and whenever I try again to get a different poemon treecko appears again along with the other option I picked(charmander and treecko to name an example). I know this shouldnt generally happen so hopefully the next version fixes this.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I see I got it, I just wish we had the option to choose the starters individually so we could get good natures on them. Unless you have nature changing mechanics (Like gen 8's mints) things could take forever to begin. I really like the moves the treecko has as thats close to my favorite physical sweeper set for sceptile so hopefully theres something that takes what I said into account.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen May 27, 2023
I see I got it, I just wish we had the option to choose the starters individually so we could get good natures on them. Unless you have nature changing mechanics (Like gen 8's mints) things could take forever to begin. I really like the moves the treecko has as thats close to my favorite physical sweeper set for sceptile so hopefully theres something that takes what I said into account.

ok we might add it

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years

If you don't want treecko u can release it and catch another treecko at route 1.

Spoiler:

ok we might add it

What would we add, I dunno how to make the changing natures
Spoiler:

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
If you don't want treecko u can release it and catch another treecko at route 1.

Spoiler:

What would we add, I dunno how to make the changing natures
Spoiler:

Theres several RPGmaker fangames which allow for it. Notably Empyrian has said feature as part of the game's plot. I would ask one of them for help with that.

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years
well just a kinda bad news for the next update, No new story will be added as i've been really busy with exams and have only been able to do half of what was expected to be done in the next beta...

Last edited:
Back