• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember when honest game trailers did videos for the main series pokemon games?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Now, what if they did videos for pokemon mystery dungeon? Basically, what if there were honest game trailers for all the PMD games? What do you think will happen in those videos, if they ever happen?

And so that more people can be interested, what if honest game trailers for pokemon spinoffs in general?

Years
i had to google who honest game trailers was and it seems like they're youtubers, so at least there's that context. first time i've heard of them!

would be interesting to see if they'd ever decide to do a vid on the mystery dungeon series. any other pokemon spinoff (not counting mobile games) seems way too niche in its interest to seem to do a video on, imo (except maybe... Pokken? wonder how a video on that would go).

Years
yes, I've seen these! curious for more, a MD version would be neat. but I admit I stopped watching at the part where they talk about all the Pokémon one by one haha. never found that part as entertaining :x

Back