• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Found my old collection from 20 years ago!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Hi Guys.

Just a quick meet and greet, I'm Brad, my son recently got into pokemon cards which got me thinking about my old collection, after 3 attempts in my parents loft I finally found them, ALL OF THEM! I couldn't believe it. This has made me want to collect again (which my son is extremely happy about as he now gets loads more too)

We have started a youtube channel AlfieOpens

We are going to be showcasing my old cards on there and also doing pack openings like the video above, I still can't believe we pulled a Charizard on our first video!!! We are also doing some giveaways for our first 100 subscribers

Once my showcase video is up, if you gurus could help in pricing them that would be amazing.

Any feedback, comments and subscribers would be greatly appreciated as we are both really excited to start this.

Thank you very much
Brad and Alfie

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey there Brad! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! That's really great to hear that you're able to share an interest with your son, and that you two are able to create content together :D

We've removed your link however since, as per the Pokecommunity Guidelines, unsolicited advertising isn't allowed. You are allowed though to place your channel link on your signature for people to see while you post around the forums, but it's not advised to constantly point it out or advertise to other users. Actions such as that may get you an infraction, and we wouldn't want that to happen! With that being said, I wish you the best of luck with your channel going forward :)

Oh, and for any card related questions, you're much better off asking in the TCG Section, where there should already be a megathread for common questions like how much a card is worth etc. Thank you for understanding, and hope to see you around!

Last edited:
Years
Awww that is adorable. I really hope to get my kids into Pokémon if I ever have any as well :3 much luck to you guys with the channel and cards! welcome Brad!

Back