• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
My latest buy
Spoiler:

I'm friends with the english Voice Actress who voices Carbuncle and Feli

I also bought Mega Man Legacy collection digital on xbox one, fairy fencer f advent dark force digital on ps4 and of course mario kart 8 DX for switch in the past 10 days

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Extended my XBL subscription another year for only $40. Nice promo by Microsoft to get me to extend. Totally worked.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I recently got:
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
- Fire Emblem Echoes

Years
Picked up the first tier of the latest Humble Indie Bundle, which includes Ziggurat, Windward, and SteamWorld Heist. Although I've never really heard of any of the first tier games, I'm looking forward to experiencing them!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Bought myself Phantom Dust which is free for all Xbox players. Gonna give it a shot later tonight, hopefully it is good!

*whistles* How much did that sweet beaut cost ya?

$70 including shipping. Well worth it, too. Easily one of the better limited editions I've bought. Really beautiful artbook, CD of the soundtrack, nice 8bit pins, and an exclusive sleeve variant for the actual game (which I didn't even know about until someone posted about it online, image below).

Spoiler:

Years
My most recent puchase would be Atelier Lodgy & Escha Plus for PS Vita, on the Golden Week Sale. I've bought too many games since the beginning of this year, and have some Collector's Edition on pre-orders. So, I'm going only for offers, meanwhile, I'm trying to finish my enormous backlog.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Bought the first tier of the Adult Swim Humble Bundle - mainly interested in Westerado. I'll see if I feel like buying the other tiers later too, Rain World looks interesting as well.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Recent purchase a cheeseburger...

Recent gaming related purchase... well I Just bought riot points for the new Riven skin in League of Legends.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Haven't picked up anything since FE Echoes, but I do have Splatoon 2 on reserve and it's right around the corner. The direct yesterday definitely brought the hype! I'll probably pick up one of the amiibo to go with it as well.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Steam summer sale was being kind and generous.

Recent buys:
Fallout 4 - mainly so that i can finally do my own fresh playthroughs at home and not at my froend's computer. Now Godd Howard should actually start doing godly things such as a FO4: Ultimate edition instead of releasing Skyrim in every platform.

Deus Ex: GOTY edition - still hailed as one of the greatest pc games ever and i wanna reappraise that. Who knows, maybe they were right or maybe the game has aged now to a certain point.

Crysis Collection - i never personally finished entire playthroughs of any of the Crysis games and now is the pristine opportunity to do so. Also Crysis 1 may be 10 years old but the phrase "can it run crysis" is still a thing.

Duke Nukem Forever + all DLCs - because why not. An entire package sold at 80% off? And i wanted to play The Doctor Who clined me for the longest time. Also for the purposes of reappraisal, and i just did some frsh and dank playthroughs of Duke Nukem 3D.

Back