• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Day 18: Your favorite mob/creature

When it comes to my favorite mob/creature, I would have to go with Cerberus Guardian from Mass Effect 3. (Human enemies can count for this, right?) I enjoy sniping them through the slots of their shields. (First ten times I did that got me the Mail Slot achievement). Course it is also fun to use biotic powers to rip away their shields.

Years
Day 17 - A Game that Deserves A Sequel
Pokemon Sun/Moon, I want to know what happened to Lillie and her mother.

Day 18: Your favorite mob/creature
Koopa Troopas from the Mario Bros.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 18: Your favorite mob/creature.

The Flood from the Halo series. Creepy. Hard to fight. Perfect enemy, haven't seen them since Halo 3.

Years
Day 15: Your favorite video game meme - The Wii Fit "My body is ready" meme, that was hilarious and is still around today.

Day 16: Your weapon of choice - Definitely a Bow, they're so cool.

Day 17 - A Game that Deserves A Sequel - I don't actually know, just gonna say Little Inferno cause I really enjoyed it.

Day 18: Your favorite mob/creature. - Love the Koopa Troopas too, especially the winged ones.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 19: Your favorite mount/vehicle.

There's still nothing like the Hellbender from Unreal Tournament 2004.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Day 18 and 19

Favorite Mob/Creature:
KlVb8RA.jpg

Alice from Ragnarok Online. In any opportune time, I often tame one to be a pet of mine. And yes, it feels really good to have a really loyal and loving woman to be a pet, as Alice keeps me calm after Rune-Knightly rampage across some mobbing sessions.

19:
4GdzJ9M.png

GDI Mammoth Tank. Twin cannons of hyper masculine destruction awaits especially against those unmanly NOD crooks. Also, I remember fond memories from Command and Conquer: Renagade, a C&C game that I would love some people to check out.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Day 18: Favorite Mob

Honestly, thats a hard one as I don't play many games with "mobs" so not much comes to mind with that term.

I hate to post so much Halo stuff, but I do love killing Jiralhanae warriors.

Zombies are always great too, I suppose
dead-rising-4-about-e3-2016-on-ign3bjpg-a52a0f_1280w.jpg

Day 19: Favorite Vehicle

Grizzly.jpg

Grizzly Tank, ready to pacify the situation.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 20: Your favorite DLC.

Probably the first DLC for Modern Warfare 2. That was before there were four packs for every game. Some great maps there.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Day 18:Favorite Mob/Creature:
Tsundereplanes from undertale

Day 19: Favorite Vehicle
Riding dragons in skyrim is broken as heck, but it's still fun to watch.

Day 20: Your favorite DLC.
That's tough, I don't play many games with DLC, but I'd go with Shivering Isles

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Day 21: The Scariest Game Scene

When it comes to the scariest game scene, I can think of several. Course I will pick one. The on I will go with happens at the beginning of Mass Effect 3. Said scene is when the Reapers start landing on Earth. One of the scariest things ever is seeing hostile invaders invading your home planet.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 21: The scariest game scene.

The first time you face off against a Big Daddy in Bioshock.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Day 21: The Scariest Game Scene

Wild Jigglypuff appeared!

I started playing the original Bioshock last year, and I found the whole introduction to be really scary. I haven't went back to it yet, but I will eventually.

Back