Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

TrollandToad.com

Old October 25th, 2013 (6:42 PM).

Nature: Quiet
    Hello, new to PC, but not to Pokemon. Been playing since Red/Blue have been released in NA. My favorite Pokemon type is Ice and my favorite Pokemon is Weavile (Hoping for a mega evolution for him!).

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 25th, 2013 (6:57 PM).
    Fluorite's back, brah
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
    Hey, welcome to PC! Good thing you're still a Pokemon fan after all that time.. I think you'll like it here in PC, and uh welcome I guess
    Old October 25th, 2013 (8:43 PM).
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
    Weavile is super duper awesome and I was surprised he didn't get a mega form. Though I suppose he's strong enough already.. but even so, wouldn't a mega look awesome?! :) Welcome welcome to PokeCommunity! <3

If you've been playing Pokemon for so long that means you'll have plenty of places to post around in! We have boards for each generation of the franchise plus other areas like Pokemon Gaming Central to discuss the games as a whole. Just explore around and soon enough you'll find many cool things. Believe we have an ice club open in the Pokemon Clubs board, too, so that's another option if you'd like to get involved and make friends with other ice fans.

It's all up to you but I hope you have an awesome time. We're always around to help you if you need it so don't hesitate to message me or another moderator! :3

. pair family twin mal llsif .

Quick Reply