• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] event pbChangePlayer

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
I want to know if you have how to start the game with pbChangePlayer (0) on a map and pbChangePlayer (1) on another map?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I want to know if you have how to start the game with pbChangePlayer (0) on a map and pbChangePlayer (1) on another map?

Can you try to reword that sentence? I know you're not English, but I don't quite understand what you mean.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
Kkkk I'll try again, in my game there's a boy and a girl ok? When they start the game, are they in the right room? He wanted to be different, the boy would start on one map and her in another. Did I understand?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Kkkk I'll try again, in my game there's a boy and a girl ok? When they start the game, are they in the right room? He wanted to be different, the boy would start on one map and her in another. Did I understand?

You could probably do this by checking the trainer's type (can't remember the field off the top of my head) and if it's 0, transfer him to map X and if it's 1, transfer him to map Y.

Back