• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Locoroco's Black market For all your pokemon needs

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
If you're still looking for this one:

Pokemon movie 09 arceus

I can trade you one for the shiny Shaymin you have. I have a few different-natured ones still left in my game but if you want a specific nature I can always see if i have it.

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
Years
hey I can offer a level 100 shiny mew and level 1 shiny manaphy for your shiny lapras and shiny totodile. let me know if you're interested.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
If you're still looking for this one:

Pokemon movie 09 arceus

I can trade you one for the shiny Shaymin you have. I have a few different-natured ones still left in my game but if you want a specific nature I can always see if i have it.

Yeah im still looking for 1 of those whenever ur ready use my plat fc and vm me XD. im not looking for any nature.

hey I can offer a level 100 shiny mew and level 1 shiny manaphy for your shiny lapras and shiny totodile. let me know if you're interested.

Ummm the mew and manaphy idk got any of my wants list or sumthing else??

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
I am interested in your crown beasts can you give me two of them, i will give you an UT ash's pikachu and a shiny miltank lvl 1

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2010
I will give you:
Gamestop Deoxys
and
10th Anniversery Mew

for:
Entei
lvl:30
Crown
Adamant
Proud of its power.
ivs:18/30/8/15/18/1

Raikou
Crown
Rash
Somewhat vain
ivs:12/6/10/1/30/17

locoroco

Years
I am interested in your crown beasts can you give me two of them, i will give you an UT ash's pikachu and a shiny miltank lvl 1

kk give me more info on the ash's pikachu (id num nature and things like that) and ill get to the trade

I will give you:
Gamestop Deoxys
and
10th Anniversery Mew

for:
Entei
Crown
Adamant
Proud of its power.
ivs:18/30/8/15/18/1

Raikou
Crown
Rash
Somewhat vain
ivs:12/6/10/1/30/17

awesome i finnally get the dang deoxys give me more info on both of em

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hey Loco I'm interested in this:

TRU Regigigas
lvl:100
Impish
Likes to fight
ivs:31/31/31/31/31/31

Can I get its stats? For it I'm offering my Tru Manaphy Ut. You would need to clone it an return it to me though.

Dechert

The Wicked master!!!!
Years
Okay hey man i would like some pkm from you,And i would like you to clone some pkm for me i would like you to clone my 10th an T-Tar and my VGC09 shiny milotic........and i would like to trade for your

Flying Pikachu
lvl:15
Impish
Somewhat stubborn

Pikachu
PKTOPIA
lvl:10
Hardy
Somewhat stubborn.

If thats okay with you?

locoroco

Years
Hi, do you still need a VGC09 Milotic? (the Milotic isn't UT, BTW)

Nope i dnt need 1 no more

Hey Loco I'm interested in this:

TRU Regigigas
lvl:100
Impish
Likes to fight
ivs:31/31/31/31/31/31

Can I get its stats? For it I'm offering my Tru Manaphy Ut. You would need to clone it an return it to me though.

uhhh manaphy not very good offer sumthing else plz i dislike manaphy. Stats are 600HP 700ATK 901DEF 560SPATK 606SPDEF 901SPD Nah just kidding XD real stats are 365 hp 360 atk 288 def 180 spatk 257 spdef 249 spd

for the pikachu
7/22/2010
id 07150
Naugty
hp 101/66/40/60/40/108

NVM well what pokemon u want??

Okay hey man i would like some pkm from you,And i would like you to clone some pkm for me i would like you to clone my 10th an T-Tar and my VGC09 shiny milotic........and i would like to trade for your

Flying Pikachu
lvl:15
Impish
Somewhat stubborn

Pikachu
PKTOPIA
lvl:10
Hardy
Somewhat stubborn.

If thats okay with you?

Yeah np umm tell me when u wanna trade

Here is a bump Loco.

filler filler

TY soso very much XD.

I have Japanese Eigakan arceus, OT PokemonMovie 09 but has Roar of time replaced by strength.. Tell me if your interested.

Well i want the eigaken arceus give me more info on it id num nature things like that

hey do you think you can ev train my charizard and my shiny metagross i REALY need them ev'ed.

yeah dude np tell me what stats u want me to raise.

WOW BIGGEST QUOTATION EVER XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Last edited:
Back