• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Hello! i'm still on vacation so I'm doing this via my 3DS, so I'm typing rather slow. Anyway a couple of things:

Mammoth: yeah I know how you feel. I've just realized that Isaac's team almost got two of Jason's(my teacher) pokemon (scyther[which Isaac does have] and Shroomish [who Isaac won't catch now, but if he did would evolve into a breloom.])

Instead now I gotta try and find something else to catch. I also was annoyed, at first, when I saw our newest member had another Quilava. I was hoping that Raizer and Quile would be the only two, oh well. I also need to work on getting in a bunch more training with Ace. Ten levels to Vibrava.

Ppp: sry that i'm not around to keep that battle going. Hope you are doing what you can for now atleast.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@jasonwolf: Heh. As of now, the only Pokémon Maxwell has that nobody else has or has and evolution of is his Tympole Katam. *que N showing up with a Palpitoad*
N: lolumadbro?
Maxwell: *okayface*

Quillie and Raizer had a special rivalry, that hasn't even begun yet! Oh the horror xD

Maybe he could catch a Woobat? Or a Stunfisk? That'd be friggen hilarious xD

@PinkSapphire: If that question was directed at me as well... Then I have no idea why the flying f*** you would think that. This is PokéCommunity, the most tolerant and loving site I've seen! The people here are friendly and not to mention helpful, they never sigh or something if you're a n00b at what you currently do. There is no reason for me or anyone else on this site to hate you. Unless you've mercilessly murdered their family, but I HIGHLY doubt that.

Gah, ninja'd! You'll pay for this PinkSapphire, YOU'LL PAY!!! *shakes fist as the boat starts to sink*

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
This is PokéCommunity

@Pink: ... Hate you...?
THIS
IS
POKÉCOMMUNITY

*Kicks into a bottomless pit of love and tolerance*
Seriously though, of course we don't hate you! At least, I've seen -no one- to have the reason to hate anyone else! Don't you worry about such things :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, listen to Linc. There's no reason to look so Gloomy.
(Oh god, are we really going to do Pokémon puns? In that case, I'm gonna Skittle out of here)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
X3 Nah Sapphire! I do not hate ya. I won't make any puns though. Because puns in this place is Onix-ceptable! ... Now then. I wish you all a good Eevee-ning. *Rides away on my Magikarp-et*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Eggxecute puns!!

@Kat, Can I Axew a question? Can I Rhydon that magikarp-et with you Kat? XD

Kakuna Ratata, what a wonderful phrase.

Some people might not be able to de-scyther these puns, but Wynaut? Should I shut my Meowth? I don't think there's any Shaymin making these puns. it's pretty a-Mew-zing. If you're Seaking more, I've already Deliberd them to you! It may be Farfetch'd, but I Bayleef it's fine. I'm Missingno sleep from this. I hope I don't get Jynx-ed for it. Some might find these puns to be very Ghastly, and if you do, Spheal with it. Will I keep going? Absol-lutely! I really Swanna! Even if some people think it's just Trubbish. They might want to E-Raticate me. But these are busting Machop-s!

Can you Digglet?

So, anyone got any Oddish-ional puns? Someone should Seel the deal.

Ah, that was fun. Did I overkill a bit too much?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I was going to make a lot of puns, but after reading Zerin's paragraph of puns I just have one thing to say.

Ditto.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
-.- Hey Zerin. It be nice if you answered to me once in a while, but you're totally ignoring me & that's not cool!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you Dia...

I don't think there's any real timing to it, it sort of just comes to you.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well I don't take being ignored lightly, or other stuff, so don't mind me...

Can you teach me some good puns though? You're too good at it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I rarely ignore people, and you've given me no reason to do so to you.

I can't really teach puns, though. You just have to think of a pokemon name, and if it sounds like a word, use it in a sentence. It is actually fairly hard for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back