• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I’m a dragon but also gives free hugs

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I?m a dragon but also gives free hugs

So yeah! Here we go again. Will be happy to answer any questions you give me anytime. ^^ when I get to them that is~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
How does a dragon give hugs?

tenor.gif

Also how do I do OU?

Practice, practice, practice! You can do it if you don't give up! Whenever you lose a match, try and replay it, and see what kind of mistakes you made, and what you could of done differently.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What is your favorite and least favorite Tales game, and why?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
What is your favorite and least favorite Tales game, and why?

tumblr_inline_p9x5fuq8rh1qmb63e_100.gif

My favourite Tales game is Vesperia! It has a colourful class of characters, and pretty good battles to fight, cool music, attractive plot, and other fun stuff to complete. Which I'm also hyped for the definite version to come out in English officially this year! It's going to be fuuun!

tumblr_inline_p9x5fvq2YH1qmb63e_100.gif

Special shoutouts to Berseria, Abyss, Graces, Destiny 2, and Symphonia 1 too!

tumblr_inline_p9x5fuDon11qmb63e_100.gif

My least favourite? I suppose it'd be Symphonia 2. Not because I dislike it or anything; at some points it can be fun, but it just doens't resonate with me. The battle system feels... broken, it's either you just destroy everything with Emil or having to deal with a constant overlimit. The plot isn't reaaally he best either; Emil and Marta are okay, but I kinda wished they had their own party, rather than a bunch of AI-controlled monsters, or the Symphonia original crew that you couldn't even level up. A lot of things stink about it, but, again, I don't really dislike it, I just feel 'meh' about it.

By the way, this girl is Annie Bars from Tales of Rebirth - one I didn't mention!

tumblr_inline_p9x5fvS9EJ1qmb63e_250.gif

...Because I still need to finish it!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
How long have you been playing Pokémon Go?? I saw your trainer level is smol, so I wasn't sure if you just got it, or used to not play it as much !

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
How long have you been playing Pokémon Go?? I saw your trainer level is smol, so I wasn't sure if you just got it, or used to not play it as much !

Less than a week ago, actually!

Though I'm level 20 now, so, I'm...

Catching up?

tumblr_inline_p9x5fvS9EJ1qmb63e_250.gif

...That was lame, I'm sorry...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey Shawn! I see that you're into Fire Emblem, eh? I'm wondering, what's your fave Fire Emblem character?

And how about your fave Fire Emblem games?

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh wow, I hadn't seen your level in a couple of days, you're catching up fast LOL

I'm still only 23 after a couple of years, but I've also been playing more lately. :>

Which Pokémon do you most want to catch??

Back