• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
i know i posted this before but could do the trainer charasets that i need for the trainers in my signature it could be in black and white format or hg/ss format i would appreciate if someone does it

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Can someone make a Ruby Sapphire version of the map in my profile pic?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Does anybody have an event system for real estate that is compatible with essentials? It can be in events or scripts.

Basically,
You need to be able to buy houses, sell them, or rent them out. You can also decorate them to raise their prices even more, but you can also take the decorations back off. similar to fable, if anybody's played the first one.

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
Years
As it turns out, it's really difficult to make a pokemon-styled and original metropolis tileset. Could someone help me out here? Any seasoned tiler? Just PM me, or place a link.

Years
can someone please message me each of the gym leader tilesets from hoenn and kanto. thank you.

~HankMan

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Could anyone get a GBA/HGSS Sprite form (overworld) for Miror. B & Lovrina from XD: Gales of Darkness, thanks in advance

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
can anyone help with an over world sprite? i have the sheet but really need someone to make 1 character from the sheet to use as a test character and hopefully teach me how to make them because i have a lot of sprites to make.

if someone can help drop me a message

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
any chance someone can remake this, to a 128x128 instead of 80x80, i'm having a lot of trouble with this, i've tried using substitutes, but it looks awful. thanks. x
Spoiler:

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
I don't know if anyone has it but I need the GBA version of the Kanto town map that will work with essentials i tried to edit one and I failed so... Please give it to me if you have it thanks.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Zekrom Bolt Strike audio sound request

can someone rip audio from Pokemon Black & White, of Zekrom using Bolt Strike into a wav file without the background battle music... I would like the sound from the Bolt Strike move... the whole move as 1 wav file...

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
could someone please make me a custom team magma sprite. by this i mean player character back view.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
I can't seem to find any GSC charsets of NPC's at all anywhere. Does anybody have them, they don't have to be RMXP ready, they can just be scattered in a sprite sheet I just can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
There are theese, not sure if its what your looking for
(Link removed because I can't post Url's yet.)
spriters resource is a good place for most sprites to be found. if they're not shown on the pages, you can usually find them on the forum

Yeah I saw these... they are colorless though, but thanks I love this page I'm always searching for sprites here :) but thanks i think i'll settle for these :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Hello, before a couple of days I found a spritesheet with some pokemon sprites for surf. That spritesheet had a big Giratina alternative form in it. Can anybody give me a link?

Thank you

Back