• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween 2018 event for Pokémon GO announced

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Wonder why they just state double candy for catching only this time around...

Shiny Drifloon is cool though, and special research getting more use too.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Article being updated with details as they come in!

108 berries and catching 108 Pokemon, AND spinning 8 new pokestops part of the special research tasks required for spiritomb

Years
How is everyone doing with the Spiritomb challenge? I finally finished the whole ~*108*~ berries thing, and now I'm trying to catch 108 pokemon. I've caught 32 thus far. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How is everyone doing with the Spiritomb challenge? I finally finished the whole ~*108*~ berries thing, and now I'm trying to catch 108 pokemon. I've caught 32 thus far. :D
Currently on 108 to catch! Thankfully Beldum day is tomorrow ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This event has been crazy for shinies, last year I got 0 shinies. This year I've gotten 9.

On the 24th through the 27th I got 1 shiny a day starting with Duskull, then Murkrow, then Drifloon then Poochyena, on the 28th I got 2, Murkrow and Duskull, on the 29th I got another two, Pikachu and Shuppet and this morning I found a 4th Poochyena.

I'm still on the hunt for Houndour and Sableye. Also another Pikachu so I can get my first shiny Raichu.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I got the spiritomb finally, and as for the 8 pokestops, I had to make my husband go through a cemetery to get them since I had all of them in my town here, kinda creepy.

Back