• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
I have 1 week before I go back to school and I want at least one new shiny before I go back, to match the fact that I caught Deoxys over the Christmas break. Tomorrow I'll be out shopping with my grandparents so I'm gonna buy Coke and Red Bull and more stuff which will help me finish an allnighter. This time...it's personal.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Congrats Shiny Hunter! I cant do an all nighter today But I did it last night and nope still no Growlithe. Ive hatched about lets say 104 eggs. And now Im soo tired. But I will have Growlithe. Then Evolve it. AND THEN........(Drum role)..... My Shiny Team will be complete MUHAHAHHAH! Wow<------- I gotta stop drinking to much pepsi... Good Luck to all.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well im off to teh nintendo store AKA pokemon center . XP im going to be sring most of the way and when I get there reserve dp , then sr most of the way back . also going to do some amateur film making for Kim and give her a vitural tour of the pokemon center :)

so now it begins ..... a race against time to get a shiny before my friend does (we are racing the whole way there and back) . *uses giga drain * give meh all the SHC to may succeed in ths most challenging well ... challenge ? GOING WHERE NO SHC MEMBER HAS GONE BEFORE TO THE POKEMON CENTER AND BEYOND I VOW TO FIND MY WAY HOME FROM THE DELTA QUADRANT AND SHALL YOU ALL LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ..... <.< no idea where that trek rant came from . anywho wish meh luck and gl to you all :) .....

~ We are the Shiny Hnting Borg .... You shall be Assimulated into the Shiny Collective .... Resistence Is Futile ~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yeah, I'd like it more if people keep 'Serebii' and this place seperated. I don't go there so I don't know what goes on there and I particularly don't care.
I hardly got any shiny hunting done today because I had more tests and I have one last test tomorrow but I'm going to get some "hunting" done later. I'm just uncertain what for... magikarp, Charmander or Magnemite? Probably a little of all 3.

Good luck everyone!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Why do I have no recollection of a Red Gyarados appearing at this club?
Probably because RG never came here in the first place.

DDD'SSCEPTILE said:
Yeah, I'd like it more if people keep 'Serebii' and this place seperated. I don't go there so I don't know what goes on there and I particularly don't care.
If you don't care, then simply ignore posts that have stuff about Serebii.

Completing my dex on Emerald two because I need to get all the fire starters shiny before KaR...we're racing to see who can get all of them first. I have 24 more Pokemon to go, most of them are just breeding stuff.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
Im I doing this right???

I saved my game the step before my Numel hatched and then I hatch it and then look at it in the Summary and then reset it if it's not a shiny...

I don't think I am because I've been doing it for 6 days in a row and nothing.

Please someone help me!!!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Big congrats to shinyhunter on 2 shinies in one day :O Lol anyways I'm still hunting tangela mainly in FR. Also hunting grimer in sapphire and kyogre in emerald. Ouch Fredlocks sorry to say you wasted 6 days, the values for a poke are set once you take the egg. Didn't you notice that you were getting the exact same nature everytime? You have to either keep hatching eggs or save before you take the egg, hatch it, then SR if its not shiny :/ Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
Thanks for the congrats guys. i think i might give up on shiny bulbasaur because i just want to hunt other shinys on my leaf green so i will most likly give up sooner or later. So that means that SFF you won that race. But head my warning just because i gave up on Bulbasaur does not mean i wont go back to it lol.

Also soon I might have to put my Suicune hunt on hold but i will keep you guys informed on that lol.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
No luck so far, but I am still going to attempt my all nighter tonight. I have the supplies, but I have to hope that my parents fall asleep before me this time. :) I'll just keep alternating between Wynaut and Hitmonlee until I get either one or both, depending on how tired I am.

Good luck to everyone again, and Lil-Dill, hope you complete your team soon. My shiny team so far is a long way from completion (only 2 members) but when both our teams are complete I would like to have a Shiny Face-off over Wi-fi.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I haven't met any shinys yet...
How difficult is it actually?

It can be kinda difficult depending what shiny you're going for, like if you go for suicune you have to encounter it which can take ages in itself, then reset if it ain't shiny and do it all again.

But the luck factor is totally random, you can't really apply difficulty in that respect.

I've decided to follow FuFu3000 and go for a shiny registeel for a while.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wooot Lol I finally found another shiny!!!
Lol yeah this morning like I said I was focusing on hunting tangela on my FR. I was hunting all morning from when I woke up at 7AM. Heh so a few minutes before I have to leave for class, at around 10:35AM, I look down and see a darker shadow of the tangela coming across the screen, then it lights up ands it was the cool green shade tangela. Wild Shiny Tangela had finally appeared!!! Lol I've hunted this thing on 3 different games, for an estimated 70 hours or so total from my rough calculations so I was jumping for joy at finally finding that good ol' shiny tangela :D But I had to get going so I proceeded to catch it. Confused it with crobat, sent out Noctowl and put it to sleep after it had hit itself a couple times. I threw a Nest ball as I wanted it to be caught in a green poke ball :p 3 shakes and it broke out x__x It woke up and unconfused itself, so I switched in Crobat again and confused it again, then noctowl once again for the hypnosis. Threw one more Nest ball and it was caught!! wooo my 26th(24th not counting event zigs) shiny :D I nicknamed it "Overgrowth"
Here's a pic: (remove space since I can't post links yet x__x)
img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ steelix14/DVC00126-1.jpg

Anyways Stats:
Tangela Lv22 Female
Naughty nature
HP 63 (IV 13)
Att 33 (IV 6)
Def 57 (IV 9)
SpA 50 (IV 7)
SpD 24 (IV 22)
Spd 33 (IV 10)

Bleh only good IV average is Sp. Def LOL. Oh well. Sweet this is my 2nd shiny that evolves in D/P! Woo Tangrowth ownage!! Lol after everyone else was having luck, I thought I wouldn't have anymore luck xD Lol funny thing was that I had just finishing listening to the opening song of Naruto Shippuuden when I found it. Lol This also happened when I found my Duskull last month xD
Lol I'm happy today, hope everyone else has good luck on their hunts too!

Last edited:

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Wooot Lol I finally found another shiny!!!
Lol yeah this morning like I said I was focusing on hunting tangela on my FR. I was hunting all morning from when I woke up at 7AM. Heh so a few minutes before I have to leave for class, at around 10:35AM, I look down and see a darker shadow of the tangela coming across the screen, then it lights up ands it was the cool green shade tangela. Wild Shiny Tangela had finally appeared!!! Lol I've hunted this thing on 3 different games, for an estimated 70 hours or so total from my rough calculations so I was jumping for joy at finally finding that good ol' shiny tangela :D But I had to get going so I proceeded to catch it. Confused it with crobat, sent out Noctowl and put it to sleep after it had hit itself a couple times. I threw a Nest ball as I wanted it to be caught in a green poke ball :p 3 shakes and it broke out x__x It woke up and unconfused itself, so I switched in Crobat again and confused it again, then noctowl once again for the hypnosis. Threw one more Nest ball and it was caught!! wooo my 26th shiny :D I nicknamed it "Overgrowth"
Here's a pic: (remove space since I can't post links yet x__x)
img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ steelix14/DVC00126-1.jpg

Anyways Stats:
Tangela Lv22 Female
Naughty nature
HP 63 (IV 13)
Att 33 (IV 6)
Def 57 (IV 9)
SpA 50 (IV 7)
SpD 24 (IV 22)
Spd 33 (IV 10)

Bleh only good IV average is Sp. Def LOL. Oh well. Sweet this is my 2nd shiny that evolves in D/P! Woo Tangrowth ownage!! Lol after everyone else was having luck, I thought I wouldn't have anymore luck xD Lol funny thing was that I had just finishing listening to the opening song of Naruto Shippuuden when I found it. Lol This also happened when I found my Duskull last month xD
Lol I'm happy today, hope everyone else has good luck on their hunts too!

Holy crap D_S nice one, i want a shiny tangela myself, and as soon as i get registeel i intend to go for one, or maybe at the same time.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Congrats ds XP i didnt think it was shiny when i looked at the pics then i membered tang is blue normal not green -.-

D'generation X LMAO havent heard that in a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg time not since theee old wwf days when road dog and chyna were stil there.

Back