• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
After a little bit of aimless wandering, Mark could hear the yells of two students... oddly enough he heard similar voices earlier. Was it the same two students? He wasn't sure what to make of that but this time but he saw that Valorie was involved in the whole mess. Well... he figured she was going to get alot of attention of course, the way she was dressed but he couldn't stand how those two were practicably fighting over her. Even Snype face palmed at the sight of it.

Mark figured he may as well say hi to Val while he was around... that and Sel wasn't anywhere nearby so that also worked. Mark didn't want Valorie involved in this mess. She was a good friend of his after all. Mark walked in casually with Snype perched onto his shoulder.

"Hey Val. What's up? You look great!" Mark said keeping his casual attitude. He wasn't going to bother with any fancy stuff or poetry of the sort. Didn't seem necessarily at the moment. He was mostly concerned of getting Valorie out of this little battle Xavier and Sam were having. He looked at both of them with his eyebrow raised.

"Um... are these friends of yours or something Val?" Mark asked.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"I never said you SAID you were better than me, but it's obvious in the way you act, and I started a fight with you because I had been meaning to ever since you called my best friend, the man who saved my life, a dog, sure he's a little over-exciteable but thats just the way he is!" Xavier yelled back, and Sam was really losing his patience now. He felt screwed up, and really mad.

"If your friend is really so awesome, then tell him to STOP COMING AND INSULTING PEOPLE ON TOP OF A STAGE! Specially just to impress a girl!" Sam couldn't hold it in. Xavier had just been after his life, ever since the whole stage thing. He was psycho.

"I WAS TALKING TO VALORIE BEFORE YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME IN AND TRIED TO PUSH ME OUT OF THE PICTURE!!!" Xavier yelled again.

Sam just laughed, and said back pretty calmly this time, collecting his thoughts, "You getting mad at me, is exactly the reason you can't get a date."

"I pity you... I know exactly the kind of person you are, a jerk, self-centered, only caring about others when it benefits you... You user... You come in here and make me look like the bad-guy, accusing me of trying to ruin your day when if you had never have comeover and tried to push me out of the picture this arguement would never have happened... I can relate to the kind of person you are, because I used to be the same kind before my *dog* saved me... and for that reason I pity you, because nobody was there to stop you becoming such a jerk!"

Sam just shook his head side to side, to show that he wasn't listening. It was obvious that this guy was an absolute idiot, an emo, to be exact. Only thinking about himself, screw everyone else. Sam was nice to people who were nice to him, and if Xavier couldn't handle a damn prank, it wasn't his fault. And really, the way he had talked was really pissing him off. Why was he just trying to ruin Sam's image? All he had done was mess his hair... really smooth of him, if he couldn't improve his own self, just screw up everybody else.

Sam just stopped listening, he was losing his calm. He just shook his head, sighing, and walked over to Valorie, completely ignoring Xavier. He didn't want to get involved with a guy like him, who was just trying to screw Sam's social life. What did he even do to him anyways? Was he just a guy like that? One who just couldn't live without holding grudges? Maybe. Sam just wanted his evening to get better, instead, it gets worse. This was all just plain stupid.

He saw another guy with Valorie, talking to her. "Um... are these friends of yours or something Val?"

"Uh, he's no friend of mine, he's just a guy trying to screw me. By the way, haven't seen you around, what's your name?" He asked the boy. He then turned to Valorie, and quickly said, "Uh, sorry bout that, he likes to overreact, really. He gave me this stupid wound, too." Sam pointed to his face, where the wound was. Sam just shook his head, there was no way Valorie would actually dance with him after everything that had happened. Looks like this evening was about to suck after all...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve saw the tear in Maxwell's eyes before he showed her his burnt leg. She gasped a bit a tear building up as she hugged him tight whispering "thank you for trusting me" she blinked away the tear not wanting to mess up her makeup as Maxwell led her into the ballroom asking her if she wanted to dance. This made a blush come onto her face and she smiled shyly at him "Of course" she said smiling a bit more

"I'm not the best dancer though" she added still holding his hand as she heard yelling and turned her head towards the sound seeing Xavier and Sam yelling at each other making her wince a bit "I hate fighting" she whispered looking back at Maxwell blushing more when her light purple eyes looked right into his green ones.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier and Maria

"*sigh* now what?" Maria asked.

"I have absolutely no idea." Xavier murmured as he blended in and walked through the crowd. He felt strangely safe that way, like there was nobody there to argue with, or at least nobody that would see him.

"Some field trip..." Xavier muttered.

"Haha tell me about it... Whats your beef with that guy anyway?" Maria asked skepticaly.

"I dunno, he always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and when he is in the end there he acts like a jerk to me. I dunno why but he just really bugs me, he brings back bad memories." Xavier explained.

"Memories of our days on the streets of Castelia, as roughnecks?" Maria grumbled.

"Yeah Maria, those days... who knows what the hell that jerks spouting on about to Valorie and Mark now... but thats not my concern right now. Theres more important things to be done than worry about this stinking dance." Xavier growled the last sentence.

"And those important things would be?" Maria asked.

"Simple." Xavier pulled out his amulet.

"Find the girl who had the other celestial bronze amulet and get whatever info she knows about it."

"So you think?" Maria began.

"Exactly, the fires spirit is whats causing my personality to change, but it's also what allows me to speak to you. That girl obviously knows more about this than I do so if I can find the girl..." Xavier began.

"Than maybe you can find a way to stop the personality changes but keep your connection to pokemon!" Maria said.

"Exactly." Xavier said.

"Now, I have to try to remember all I can about that girl..." Xavier thought hard about the girls appearence.

"She had red eyes, not fiery like mine, but calm and cool, like a warmth more than a burn, her hair was pink, probably dyed, she wore a pink dress aswell that stretched to the bottom of her legs, she was quite petite." Xavier finished.

"Oh..." Xavier remembered the girls hug.

"Tiger lilys, she smelt of tiger lilys." Xavier finished.

"Hmmmm... so we're looking for a girl with an amulet like yours a pink dress with matching hair, calm red eyes and she smells of tiger lilys. Well that narrows it down a lot." Maria said approvingly.

"Right then..." Xavier said.

"Lets start searching."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie received a compliment from Sam and smiled at him pleasantly flourishing very briefly in response. Yet... He then proceeded to ask her to dance! She seemed to be taken a bit by surprise. He wanted to dance with her, after she had tackled him like a wild animal on stage? She... didn't understand. It occured to her that something was odd about this, but she was having trouble determining what. The thing was, Valorie had never been in an actual relationship before. Yes, she had felt love, but even that was still recent. She was 13! She had no idea the subtleties Sam was communicating! Of course, she wasn't stupid. She was bound to realize sooner or later. Yet... she really wasn't given the time. After only a brief moment Xavier approached and her attention was drawn.

Before she knew it, Xavier had grabbed her hand! He began to compliment her features and... Valorie's cheeks admittedly turned a nice shade of pink. Xavier had, intentional or not, hit a weak spot. Valorie was kind of a fan of romance novels. Meaning she was actually interested in abusive relationships with werewolves and sparklepires. That being said, she was a sucker for some good ol' romance. One could only imagine she had daydreamed of a dashing prince sweeping her off her feet at some point. It was a perfect way to get right at her heart.

There was only one problem.

Neither of them knew eachother on a personal level. Basic things like that were easy enough to change, but when you /didn't/ you suddenly came off significantly creepier. To be quite frank though? The same went for Sam. That was only he start of what was about to go downhill into terror valley at an alarming rate in only a few moments. She was somewhat amused at what Sam had said. If she hadn't known any better she'd think he was begging for similar affection from Xavier! The moment of immature humor was lost though, as when Xavier proceeded to start throwing accusations Sam's way things got ugly. Valorie became immediately nervous around the bickering. Her gaze was on Xavier's. The passion in his eyes shocked her so that hers showed surprise, and his language left her speechless, only furthered when he bent down and kissed her hand, sending a tingling feeling running up her arm. Her lips just sort of quivered as she tried to think of what she wanted to say. Yet... This is where things quickly proceeded to spiral out of control.

Sam and Xavier were... /fighting over her/?! She heard mention of dates. She was a date?! This was a /DATE/?! As the argument went on Valorie grew increasingly pale, her mind panicking and her voice.failing her. What did she do? What was she supposed to do?! She had another moment where she just... desperately wanted to call her parents for advise. Yet, once again this was neither the time nor the place. Did they think she could /enjoy/ this or something? No! She was /scared/! It didn't go on long before Xavier strode off. Valorie just sort of watched him go with this upset look on her face that.almost seemed to want him to come back, for everything to be okay. Yet, after a moment she gave up that silly thought. It would never be okay, no matter how hard she wanted it to. She just sort of briefly acknowledged Mark with her eyes as he approached before diverting them down at the floor. The two boys had ruined their own chances of dancing with her yes, but... they'd also unintentionally ruined any chance of Valorie dancing tonight either. This was now a date, and the person in her heart's eye was off dancing with another. The thought just kinda tore into her emotionally. She found herself briefly looking around for Selene and Brian before answering Mark's queation, her voice finally deciding to do her bidding.

"Yeah... friends."

She sounded absolutely depressed, and she didn't look a whole lot better. For whatever reason she wasn't crying though. She herself wasn't sure why. She had made a promise to Selene, that no matter what happened they would still be friends. She had to get through this. She had to act like she was okay with it... for Selene! She... felt like she was going to be sick.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Um... names Mark... ok I'm gonna be blunt. Don't take it personally, but if your trying to make a good first impression, then you and Xavier aren't exactly doing a great job... just saying..." Mark said, turning his head to look at Val. She seemed absolutely depressed now. It would make sense seeing that two guys just began to fight over her. It was a bad way to make a first impression. It all just made Mark's approach that much more awkward. Mark whispered into Valorie's ear.

"Erm... hey Val... you want to talk about it or something? I doubt that scene was exactly pleasant..." Mark said. He didn't want to pressure her further but was always willing to help out a friend.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri looked up at Sel, somewhat surprisedd she had taken up for him. But then it again, he did get it. He would have done, well, not the same thing, but he would have done something too if that had happened.

"Er... I... Yes. I... Uh..." Bri said. Thyme looked at him with a sly grin on her face.

"I'm going to get out of the way. Have fun you two!" Thyme said before hopping down to the ground. She shook her head at Brian's reaction, which was to turn an even deeper shade of red. She glanced at Kento and Calnith a moment, before she was aware of Drizzle standing next to her.

"Well, you do look stunning Thyme. Would you by chance be interested in a dance with me?" Drizzle said. Thyme looked at him, deep in thought. She wasn't sure what to say to that. So, she changed the subect.

"How do you suppose those two are going to dance? Brian can't even walk without the crutches right now," Thyme said casually. Drizzle hung his head and Nova cracked up.

"Rejected," Nova said before turning back to face Calnith with a cheeky look on his face. Bri, however, was wondering why exactly Sel had asked him to dance. Sure, they were friends and all, but he had been under the impression that dancing with someone meant something more. He wasn't quite sure how he felt, but what about her? She had asked him. He was so confused.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren
Kenshin hadn't payed much attention to the group of people Selene and Valorie were with earlier when they entered the ballroom earlier, nor did he pay any particular attention to them after they had split up into two groups.

But eventually Kenshin kinda stared over at the pair of boys when were fighting and upsetting Valorie. Wait a second. He recognized the girl and one of the boys. He mentally facepalmed. Yet ANOTHER incident involving those two. Sure they weren't fighting now but. . . just. . . well the girl was upset by the two boys fighting and after one of them walked off. . . well it looked like another boy walked up to her to try and comfort her.

Truth was, if that girl did walk off or run away he would've actually gone to check up on her just to make sure she was okay. Just looking at her expression, he literally did feel sorry for her that she had to deal with this kind of drama. And at the same time he felt a little guilty about what he thought of her earlier that evening when she was fighting that blond boy in front of Lance and making a scene that pretty much EVERYONE had noticed then. But since that other guy (mark) had walked up to her to check on her. . . well, to Kenshin's opinion, that boy that just appeared was already working on trying to make the girl feel better. No need for Kenshin to interfere at this point; he thought it would honestly be inappropriate for him to try and get himself involved in this kind of matter right now. Basically, one of those moments where you just have to leave things be at the time.

Why did teenagers have to deal with all this drama crap?! Just WHY!? It's all so pointless. The two boys (Xavier and Sam) had just ruined the night for a girl just out of their bickering.

His Pikachu was noticing Kenshin's attitude towards the whole thing.

"H-Hey Kenshin. . . how about we just leave them alone and try to. . . how about we try to meet someone new? It is a dance after all, see if you can't find a girl to talk to," Pikachu said to him. "That could probably help ya feel better."

It took Kenshin a few moments to respond. "Y. . . Yeah. . ." He definitely agreed with Pikachu on that. He shouldn't let matters of people he didn't know ruin his evening for him. . . Plus this wasn't the kind of thing that was going to make him feel any better from just sulking about it since it didn't really involve him at all. He was just a bystander.

He kinda began to scan the room, looking around aimlessly with his eyes for a few seconds till Mackenzie pretty much caught his attention. It was. . . definitely a lot different compared to that dress valorie and that other girl were wearing. It was white and. . . wait is that a. . . wedding dress? Her hair was cut short and she was wearing glasses over her. . . purple eyes. . . that was kind of a unique eye color. Definitely catching Kenshin's attention.

"She looks nice doesn't she?"

"Yeah she does."

"...Go talk with her. She probably won't hurt you."

". . ."

Kenshin stood there a few seconds, then decided he might as well approach her. Granted rather than walk up straight to her. . . he just sorta. . . walked around and stood next to her as if he was just someone trying to look at all the other activity going on in the ballroom. Granted he only stood next to her at a personal space respecting distance before he finally spoke up. He turned his head to look at her.

"Um. . . H-. . .Hello. Um. . ."

Okay great, he was already unsure how to continue his greeting. He at least said 'hello', the simplest thing anyone could do in terms of greetings. Pikachu nudged his head as he stood on Kenshin's shoulders.

"That's it, don't be afraid Kenshin. Just go with the simple basic stuff," Pikachu whispered as he supported Kenshin's efforts to meet a new friend.

". . . Um. . . I'm. . . new at the academy. I'm. . . Kenshin from the Entei dorm," he began slowly. He kept silent for two seconds before he continued. "M. . . May I ask. . . who you are?"

Pikachu held in the urge to let out a lightning applause for his best friend's accomplishment this evening. Kenshin had made an effort to introduce himself to a new person and possibly make a new friend. Hopefully the first friend Kenshin will make here at the academy.

That's it Kenshin, just keep it simple! Just because it's a dance and a girl that doesn't mean you two have to start mating, Pikachu thought. . . . wait humans call it dating don't they? Well it's technically the same thing.

N
N was now dressed up in a black shirt, black pants, black socks, a black vest, white shoes, a white jacket buttoned closed, and a white tie. He currently was hanging out at the edges of the ballroom, trying to blend in with some of the other adult faculty and staff in the darker parts so that hopefully no one would pay too much attention to him. After all, right now this part of the event was for the students enjoyment. The only thing he was supposed to do in regards to this event was watch how things went during the dance and make sure nothing got out of control.

This event is for the students to interact with each other after all. If N was to participate. . . or to be more precise, if the students recognized him like Valorie did and start asking him questions about that incident. . . Well that would ruin the whole point of the dance now wouldn't it?

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Evee you did well" Sake said to his Pokémon as he stroked his Evee as it purred.

"Ev!" it screeched as they saw the people entering the famed HoTa Building. It was amazing with all this modern stuff and everyone getting along. Bit of an oxymoron if he put this and his home together. "Better than the wild on a wet day 'Ey?" He asked Evee.

"Eee! Vee!" it responded, it seemed fairly happy.
There were various battles going on around. It was very vicious.

Then, he seemed to lose track of what happened so he talked to his Evee.
"John gave me a poffin when we escaped, want it?"
"Eve?"
"Have it."
Its eyes lit up as the poffin gracefully glided to its head and it tossed it upwards.
Spinning, it got caught by Evee's mouth and got chewed up.
"Eee!"
"Do you remember that time when I fell down? It was amazing to have you get in the Poké Ball."
"Vee! Eve eee eee eve vee Evee."
"Yeah, I was taking a big risk running from home, but my mum's probably in jail and my fathers probably laying in hospital. I'll write to him when he's better, besides the Pokémon centre in town is linked with all the stores and healing places in town so I'm bound to get word."
"Eee!"
"Yeah, I hope he gets better too."
"Evee!" it put its paw up.
A man started talking about battling. Sake didn't pay much attention.
"Evee, you'll probably be better in your ball." Sake brought up his Evee's Poké Ball and returned it to its ball, and then he sat up against a wall and started reading a book.
Entitled Pokémon and its Trainer, Chapter 1, The Tale of the Blastoise and the Stadium.

Opening line "It had always been a mystery how a Pokémon understands the concept of things and such a marvellous tale is that..."
It went on, and then he reached Chapter 12 the last one. Called Pokémon and its Trainer, Chapter 12, The Bond. "It shows evidence that Pokémon have bonds and that is how they work together in nature and..."
A few pages later, at the end of the book, something caught his eye.
"...and the conclusion to what Professor Sam Oak thought was that every Pokémon has a bond. A bond that makes each other have a Bi-lingual connection and a bond of true mystery, of which we experience in everyday live, and the Pokémon is not understood by other trainers but its own, and the evidence proves that a trainer and its Pokémon have a truly precious bond."

He had finished the book but pondered on the last bit. After a while he looked up and saw something about a dance or battle.

Quite frankly he was not interested so he took out another book, and waited until his name was called, this book was "Pikachu and the Torterra".

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen decided to talk to a person wearing a bright purple suit and has bright red hair tied in a ponytail. He took Darrumel with him to talk to the person while Shock was still sleeping on top of his head. Shock woke up and jumped down from Genny's head and walked alongside him and Darrumel.
Gen let CupCream out to greet the person to.

"Dew!Dewoooott!Dewott!(Shock,Don't you dare fry up Gen's Hair now)" Told Darrumel to Shock
"Jolt.Tik.Joltik.....(Oh, alright)" replied shock to Darrumel.

"Oh c'mon you guys quiet down a bit. You'll embarrass me again!" Told Gen to both Shock and Darrumel as he approached the person.
"Hello, My name is Gen!what's your name?" asked Genny to the person.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Zard

"Char, char!"[Don't pull that one on me Xavier!], [I know you can understand me!] Zard yelled at Xavier.
"Umbreon, umb."[Excuse my friend's behaviour, we won't bother you any more] Umber said as he tried to pull Zard away from Xavier.
[Let me go Umb---] Zard was interrupted by Xavier and another boy fighting over, one of the girls it seemed. Zard saw how angry Xavier got, he couldn't belive his eyes. At first Xavier was this calm trainer who could understand pokemon, but now he wa some kind of maniac with a burning spirit. Zard thought about it until his head started to hurt. [Lets go back to Maxwell.] he said in a calm tone.
[Good.] Umber replied with a smile on his lips.

They started moving in the direction of where Maxwell was last time.

Maxwell

When Geneviève hugged Maxwell, everything felt better for him,
"I know I can trust you." he said when she thanked him.

"Yes!" Maxwell thought as they got inside the ballroom, "She wants to dance!", he laughed a bit when Geneviève said she wasn't the best at dancing.
"Thats not a problem," Maxwell said with a smile, "I'm pretty terrible at dancing myself, haha." Suddenly, he noticed Xavier and some other guy yelling at eachother. Maxwell was confounded, Xavier didn't seem like the guy to act that way, but you never know. He also saw Brian dancing with another girl, "Lookin' good Bri!" Maxwell shouted towards Brian.

"I hate fighting" Geneviève said, looking right into Maxwell's eyes.
"I can understand that." he said, "But sometimes... You get so angry that you just can't help it.", "By the way, have I mentioned that you have beautiful eyes?" Maxwell added as he put his right hand on Geneviève's cheek.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geneviève blushed deeply as Maxwell complimented her eyes and put his right hand on her cheek. "So do you" she whispered smiling as she stared into his eyes remembering what he said about fighting. "I've never really gotten angry at someone, but I've made people angry with me" she sighed but still smiled looking at him. "I can be a know it all sometimes" she blushed more. "But I know nothing of relationships" she thought.

Sapphire chuckled watching the two teens. "I have to admit they are cute together" she said to Wilson, Quillie, and Slakey. "Wonder when Umber and Zard are going to come back" she added before smirking getting an idea. Sneaking quietly behind Geneviève she lightly pushed her trainers legs so she fell forward,

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC: And now it begins... AGAIN!!! >:) Just don't let Brogan near Quin. The world would explode.)

Quin turned around and looked at the boy that was talking to him. He had no idea what the pokemon were arguing about. He smiled and crossed his arms.

"Ah! Hello there Gen! I am Quincy! Nice to meet you! Some party huh? I may have to rethink my opinion of this place... Nah, not if what I've heard is true..." Quin said. He looked around eagerly to see if anyone else was near. However, nearly everyone was doing something else. Good. The less people near that were listening the better.

"Heheheh, look at this guy. I could scare him so easily..." Zara whispered in Quin's mind.

"Shut up Zara! Where was I... Oh right! I was talking about this place. As you may know, the HoTa Corp has thrown this little party together to show off some of their major companies latest projects. Now, this is normally a good thing, But this year, a company called Prower Engineering has come too. They are a big robotic's company, and this year, some of my friends have discovered that Prower Engineering has created sentient robots that are far stronger and faster than normal humans. These robots are going to replace us if we don't do anything about it," Quin said. Zara was laughing now.

"Hahahahahah!! Quin, you're doing a far better job of scaring him than I ever could! But he's the thing, what if he's a robot?" Zara said, still laughing. Quin clearly hadn't thought of that. His eyes widened.

"Zara... You're right! I must disassemble you!!" Quin said, his voice raised a little bit. He pulled a screw driver out of his pocket and took a step towards Gen as Zara howled with laughter.

(OOC: Ah... Quin. He is hilarious. To watch, not to be talked too.)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Zard

Zard looked up, he was kinda tired. He saw Maxwell and Geneviève standing and talking, he saw Maxwell catch Geneviève in his arms as she fell. "Good job Maxwell!" he thought.
[So, how are you holding up?] Umber asked him,
[I'll be ok. I'm just a bit tired.] he replied,
[Yea, that tend to happen when you almost try to kill someone.] Umber said with a small laugh.
[Yea, you're right.] Zard said with a smile.

Maxwell

Maxwell smiled when Geneviève complimented his eyes, "I can't possibly imagine how anyone could get angry at you." he said with a smile.

"I have to admit they are cute together" Sapphire said,
[Yes, you're right.] Wilson said, stunned by the sight of his trainer and Geneviève.
[Mm-hm.] Quillie said in a quiet tone, he was astonished aswell.
[I-Its s-so beautiful...] Slackey said as tears started to flow down his cheeks, Quillie gave him a light push, [Don't be so sentimental.] he said.
"Wonder when Umber and Zard are going to come back" Sapphire continued,
[Well, you never know really.] Wilson said, [But I think thats them over there.] he nodded towards two shadowy figures that came towards them.

Maxwell didn't see Sapphire push Geneviève's legs, but he did see Geneviève fall straight towards him. Maxwell caught Geneviève in his arms, "Caught you." he said gently as he looked at the girl still in his arms.
"You don't have to be afraid of falling, because I will always be there to catch you." Maxwell didn't really know where he got that from, but he knew that he would always fulfill that promise.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier & Maria

Xavier had been near running through the crowd, to find the girl, but also to try to escape the previous situation which still hung fresh in his mind.

"I can't..." Xavier said stopping and panting.

"I can't escape it." Xavier muttered.

"I understand Xavier." Maria said.

"You know that I of all people understand what you feel right now..." Maria began.

"Maria stop, you don't need to bring that up." Xavier said.

"I know Xavier... but what I'm trying to say is that I understand what it's like to be on the girls side in all this. Poor Valorie will be very upset." Maria said.

"I understand and full regret that... if that kid hadn't of come over! If he had just gone somewhere else and left me well enough alone! None of that would have happened!" Xavier murmured.

"Poor Val, that must have made her feel terrible... I'm such an idiot! What if that guys right about me, what if I am just this insane emo maniac that ruins everything?" Xavier said depressingly.

"Well you're definetely not that, sure you can get depressed sometimes and that insanity comes from that amulet, but you're none of those horrible things. You gave Blaze a home, you saved Riley from certain death, you gave me a reason to live and you fought with everything you had to save the life of your mother even though the chances of succeeding were so slim. You ignore your own problems to focus on those of others. You're not and you'll never be any of those horrible things." Maria said.

"Maria... thank you." Xavier said.

"But I can't change the things I've done... nobody can..."

"If we find that girl then maybe we can figure that amulet out and everything will be fine." Maria reassured.

"Maybe but at this rate I doubt we'll find her..." Xavier muttered.

"This way, dance with me. Now." A stern voice said and Xavier was dragged onto the dance floor.

It was the girl, her cool and calm red eyes looked collected and focused.

She pulled Xaviers hands to her side and shoulder and began to lead Xavier around the dance floor.

"W...what are you?" Xavier began.

"Shut up and dance... I talk and you listen if you want to know about the amulet." The girl said.

Xavier gulped and said no more.

Maria sat with pursed lips on Xaviers shoulder up to that point but jumped down and walked away when they began to dance, this was Xaviers task, not hers.

Xavier

"Maria..." Xavier began.

"Shut it." The girl said.

Xavier gulped again and listened.

"My name is Summer, Summer Shana Taiga, I'm in entei dorm but I don't like to get involved in things that much." Summer said.

"That amulet is of celestial bronze but thats not all, inside of it, there is a layer of metal, taken from one of the plates of Arceus." Summer continued.

Xavier stifled a gasp of disbelief but listened and continued, by this point he was willing to believe whatever the girl told him.

"There is one amulet for every type, you carry around your neck, the fires spirit. It is created from a lining of the holy metal used by Arceus to craft his plate of fire covered by a shell of celestial bronze." Summer explained.

Xavier began to understand, as the two danced Xavier mind began to understand.

"So the effect of the plates power, it allows me to think like a fire pokemon and communicate with pokemon, while effecting my personality with the emotions of fire, anger, endurance and passion." Xavier said.

"Huh, you're not as stupid as you look kid, yes thats exactly what it does, you've obviously been noticing the effects." Summer chuckled.

Xavier felt the fire of passion burn in him from the amulet.

He spun Summer out pulled her back in and dipped her bending down to look in her eyes before coming back to himself and looking awkwardly into her surprised eyes.

"You could say that heh....." Xavier said.

He pulled Summer back up and they continued dancing.

"What about your amulet?" Xavier asked.

"Mine is known as the waters calm, it allows me to keep a level head in situations while giving me the emotions of peace and calm. While obviously allowing me to understand pokemon." Summer explained.

"Well Xavier..." Summer said.

"This has been amusing but there are plenty of other suitors who would desire a dance with me, goodbye" Summer walked away and Xavier just stood there.

Suddenly he realised something.

"Wait how do you know my na..." But Summer was already gone.

Xavier remembered how Maria had left and he decided to go and search for her.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sapphire

Sapphire smirked happy with herself for causing such a cute moment. She saw Umber and Zard and walked over to them. "Where did you two run off to?" she asked looking at them.

Geneviève

Geneviève blushed as Maxwell caught her "T-Thanks" she whispered having no idea how or why she fell suddenly all she knew was she was standing one second and the next was in his arms.

"You don't have to be afraid of falling, because I will always be there to catch you." he said making her blush a bit more and smile at him.

"Thanks Maxwell" she said kissing his cheek for the second time that day.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen took a step away from Quinn as he pulled out his screwdriver."Wait.......Why are you pulling out a screwdriver? And who's Zara? Quincy? Quuiiiincy!" exclaimed Genny as he panicked.

"Dewooooott!(Shock c'mon!)" Shouted Darrumel to Shock.
"Jolt!(Ok!)" Replied Shock as they stood in front of Quinn.

CupCream made a little frozen wall with her breath seperating Quinn and Genny.

"Phew...... Thanks you guys." said Gen as he sighed in relief.
"Did you just say disassemble me? Do you think I'm a robot? I'm a human! Alive and NOT made out of any sort of metal! What made you think that?" Shouted Gen towards Quinn.
"And the last question for now, Who is Zara?" Asked Gen.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Maria

Maria finnaly found her way back, there was that guy who had upset Xavier so much, she was going to kick his ass.

(Eevee!) "Hey Jerk!" Maria began, when suddenly she was lifted into the air.

(Vee!) "Xavier!"

Xavier & Maria

"I appreciate what you're doing here Maria..." Xavier began.

"But this is my battle, a battle that I'm not going to fight anymore." Xavier said.

(Eevee Vee!) "But Xavier!" Maria cried.

"No buts Maria." Xavier said.

(Eevee...) "Urk..." Maria whimpered.

Xavier walked back up to the group.

He realised that running away from this would get him nowhere.

"Valorie." Xavier said.

A single ember burned in each of his eyes, but it was different this time, it was controlled.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hurled such accusations in front of you and I wholy apologise for what I've done, I shouldn't have run away and I understan that now, I deserve to face my problems and to face the concequences of them. I'm sorry." Xavier said.

(Vee...) "Xavier..." Maria said, she was worried for Xavier.

Xavier turned to Sam.

"I do not expect you to forgive me, but this fighting between us has to stop. I suggest a mutual agreement, if we have problems with each other, we settle them on the battlefield. I apologise for my behavior this evening but you have to understand that certain... factors have caused me to be in a terrible mood this evening and I didn't mean what I said and did." Xavier said.

"Wether you accept this apology or not isn't of much concern to me, if we insist on being rivals then so be it. But dragging other people into it is NOT Ok. we've upset Valorie, I can tell." Xavier outstretched his hand to Sam.

"Your choice Sam, I won't blame you either way. Shake or don't, make your decision." Xavier looked into Sams eyes, the fire in his eyes somehow under control.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Zard

"Where did you two run off to?" Zard saw Sapphire come up to him and Umber,
[Ah, nowhere. I followed that Xavier kid, its just something about him. I'm sure that he can understand us!] Zard said and let out a huge yawn, [Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll take a quick nap.] he laid down on the floor and shut his eyes, after awhile Zard started to snore.
[Oh great.] Umber said, [Sleeping Charmeleon, oh so fun to carry!]

Maxwell

Maxwell's face turned deep-red when Geneviève kissed his cheek, "H-Hey l-look, there is Zard and Umber!" Maxwell stuttered a bit when he said that, but he didn't care. He moved over, with Geneviève still in his arms, to the group of pokemon standing a few feet away from him and Geneviève.
"Hey guys, howsit' going?" he asked Umber and the sleeping Zard. "I see you're taking a nap." he said to Zard while he returned him to his pokeball.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geneviève blushed and smiled at Maxwell as he returned Zard. "How about we dance now?" she suggested shyly blushing still giggling a bit at how red Maxwell's face had gotten when she had kissed his cheek. "Your so cute when you blush" she said blushing even more looking down.

Sapphire chuckled a bit "I know Bri can understand us, not sure about that other kid" she said smiling as Zard fell asleep. "exhausted himself did he"

Back