• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020

Thanks for the list. Many of these errors are intentional not-errors, unaffecting gameplay and difficult to change, but the misspellings and the faceplayer can quickly be changed.
You are supposed to not be the chosen one and you should lose your first battle
You are supposed to fall in the ECO's cave

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Until the save issue is fixed, guess I'll try save states. Even though I prefer to manually save. How difficult is this hack?
We are going to try to get manual save soon, but we have always used save states. Also, the hack is fairly easy up until the end.

Years
We are going to try to get manual save soon, but we have always used save states. Also, the hack is fairly easy up until the end.
That is good to hear that you guys are attempting to fix that issue. Though if you have it set at the end game that the game doesn't reset then this might not be a major issue, this is my only concern when it comes to this hack.

Though I'm having fun playing the game in black and white, which I have no clue how that happened when yesterday it was in full color. Well those character boxes and battle's are in full color, but that could be an error with my emulator.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Same for me. Getting the glitchy screen on startup of the rom after patching ips file using lunar. Please upload ups patch if possible.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
The errors with both the ips and ups patch have been rectified. Both have been resubmitted and will make trying to play Pokemon Order and Chaos a heck-of-a-lot easier.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
New ips patch worked! thanks a ton was racking my brain to figure out what was going on. love well done fakemon looking forward to see how this stacks up

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2023
after patching with lunar ips i get a white screen any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Back