The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon Anime
Poll Who is PC's Favourite Pokemon Anime Character? The Character Polls! | Hoenn Saga

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

View Poll Results: Who is/are your favourite(s)?
May 4 66.67%
Max 1 16.67%
Drew 4 66.67%
Harley 1 16.67%
Soledad 1 16.67%
Morrison 0 0%
Tyson 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 25th, 2018 (2:21 PM). Edited August 25th, 2018 by Dragon.

Nature: Gentle
The Pokemon Anime Polls v1
Who is PC's favourite Pokemon Anime character? Who could be THE main character of the Pokemon Anime, instead of Ash Ketchum & Pikachu? Welcome to the Pokemon Anime Character Polls! Here, these polls will compare and contrast each of the important characters in the anime, as well as some noteworthy characters in the anime, from each season.

Each week, you can vote for any one of the characters shown in each poll from a specific season. You aren’t required to pick just one character; you can vote for as many as you'd like to ensure your favorites get through. The characters with the most votes at the end of the week will earn a spot in our grand finale, where the winners from all other polls will compete to be crowned as PC's favourite Pokemon Anime character, and to be the alternative main character of the Pokemon Anime! For some fun, I'll even throw in some topic questions for the one who gets the most votes!

If there are any questions that you need answered, feel free to leave a comment in this thread, or just ask Dragon directly!

This week will focus on...

The Hoenn saga!)

So, this time, we'll focus on the characters that were introduced in the Hoenn saga. These characters are:

May

May was originally sent on her Pokémon Journey by her father, Norman - The Gym Leader of Petalburg City. After a while, she decided to become a pokemon co-coordinator. Her starter pokemon was Torchic.

Max

Max is May's younger brother, however unlike his sister, he has always been into Pokémon and wants to become a Pokémon Trainer when he comes of age. However, even though he is young, he still knows a lot about Pokémon and has managed to befriend many of them.

Drew

Drew is also a Pokemon Co-Coordinator, who's sort of May's rival. His starter pokemon is a Roselia.

Harley

Dressed like his main Pokémon, Cacturne, Harley is a talented Pokémon Co-ordinator and has won many contests and partaken in several Grand Festivals. Harley uses whatever means necessary to try and make May fumble and lose including stopping her from registering for contests and loaning his Pokémon to Team Rocket.

Soledad

Soledad is a Pokémon Co-ordinator from Pewter City. In the Kanto Grand Festival, she managed to get to the finals, defeating May and ended up winning the whole Grand Festival.

Morrison

Morrison is a Pokémon trainer, who met Ash while he was training for the Hoenn League. When he met Ash, the two had a harsh Rivalry, each trying to outdo each other in non-Pokémon elements but became good friends.

Tyson

Tyson is a Pokémon Trainer from Mauville City. Since he has been going as a trainer for several years, he has made quite a team behind him. He has a Meowth that is dressed up with boots and a hat.

Old August 26th, 2018 (4:58 PM).
(≧∇≦)/

Nature: Timid
MAY
I used to dislike her a lot for some stupid reason as a kid but grew to love her a lot, she's one of my favorite females in the series. Drew is awesome too and I've long since supported the Drew x May pairing haha. Hoenn was one of my favorite sagas with some awesome characters. Harley gets bonus points too...but May gets my vote in the end. <3

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Old August 27th, 2018 (6:50 AM).
Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
    May, Drew and Soledad for me. May is an underrated character. I mean the writers did botch her introduction but she developed to be a really good character in the end and Drew was an exceptional rival who grew to care for her(possibly romantically), hence the popular MayxDrew shipping that even the writers subtly(and not so subtly) push. Drew was the first rival not to be into Pokémon Gyms so he holds recognition in that regard but what separates him is his signature Pokémon in Roselia/Roserade. As for Soledad, she was the first character I gave two cents about who shut down Brock before he could even try to do his usual routine.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
    Old August 27th, 2018 (8:24 AM).
    Miltank's Fanboy Number One

Team Harley ! He made my day so many time that I have to vote for Harley !
      Old August 30th, 2018 (2:06 PM).

Only two more polls till' the polls are over!

Make sure you get your votes in. <33

Quick Reply