The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon Anime
I call bs on Lana catching that Feebas so easily in episode 33

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old October 2nd, 2018 (3:00 PM).
Mon Amour

Nature: Quiet
    Impossible, there is a minimum 1% find rate on that thing and a maximum of 5%!

LANA IS USING HACKS.

WTF. I SPENT 1 HOUR LOOKING FOR A FEEBAS AND SHE JUST CATCHES IT LIKE THAT!?

VPPS being cared for:

VPP Stats
    Old October 2nd, 2018 (3:27 PM).
    Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sloxy View Post
      Impossible, there is a minimum 1% find rate on that thing and a maximum of 5%!

LANA IS USING HACKS.

WTF. I SPENT 1 HOUR LOOKING FOR A FEEBAS AND SHE JUST CATCHES IT LIKE THAT!?
      Take it you're watching the Anime finally? The fisherman's reaction says it all though but when you think about it... she's been fishing for practically her entire life and Anime doesn't necessarily translate to games with regards to find/catch rates. You're getting to the good stuff though as *Spoiler Alert... See Spoiler*

Spoiler:
      Kiawe catches Marowak in Episode 34 and the Akala Trial is Episodes 35 and 36. Still peeved Mallow didn't catch anything(as you'll witness in Episode 39 as to why). 40 is meh, as is 41 unless you like Sophocles for some unfathomable reason. 42 and 43 are the Season 1 finale for English Dub. Episodes 44-55 is the Aether arc where they finally peel back why Lillie acts the way she does around Pokemon.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
      Old October 3rd, 2018 (12:22 PM).
      All I Want For Xmas

I mean, Jessie did the same thing in AG when she hooked a Feebas with her hair by accident, yet no one complained. :x
        Old October 3rd, 2018 (1:39 PM). Edited October 3rd, 2018 by Sloxy.
        Mon Amour

Nature: Quiet
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
          Take it you're watching the Anime finally? The fisherman's reaction says it all though but when you think about it... she's been fishing for practically her entire life and Anime doesn't necessarily translate to games with regards to find/catch rates. You're getting to the good stuff though as *Spoiler Alert... See Spoiler*

Spoiler:
          Kiawe catches Marowak in Episode 34 and the Akala Trial is Episodes 35 and 36. Still peeved Mallow didn't catch anything(as you'll witness in Episode 39 as to why). 40 is meh, as is 41 unless you like Sophocles for some unfathomable reason. 42 and 43 are the Season 1 finale for English Dub. Episodes 44-55 is the Aether arc where they finally peel back why Lillie acts the way she does around Pokemon.
          Yes, I did finally open up to it, and although i'm not very fond of the art style, they have really improved the animations. The battles are extremely fun to watch, as for the comedy, sometimes it is over done, but I still get a few chuckles here and there. Especially with fisherman from the episode, him alone with his age and experience of being a "master fisherman" caused me a few chuckles but rotom trying to comprehend it made me burst out laughing. The series has its moments here and there. The facial expressions are also something to commemorate. I think i'll be scared for a while because of episode 29.

With the litten episode, It was extremely emotional and very well done. I additionally enjoyed the foreshadowing of Stoutlands "death" (With the tree and leaves), but I tried to hold in my tears. I failed.

As for progress wise, it annoys me that Ash sometimes doesn't know obvious things, most annoying I think was when he ran away from the Bewear instead of battling it he runs away. Not the Ash I know. Of course Ash has his badass moments, but still disappoints me that 35 episodes in, none of his pokemon have evolved.

Team Rocket, I enjoyed the first few times the Bewear joke, but at this point they can just catch it instead of worrying about it. The modo is actually a bit different each time and doesn't force me to skip through it (Unlike past series) and them still trying to catch Pikachu never gets old.

Character wise, I think Professor Oak's puns are gonna be the end of me, Mallow kind of reminds me of Shauna from XY, Lana is bearable, barely. Kiawe as a decent role in tutoring Ash, Lillie's development with pokemon is always fun to see, and last but not least Sophocles. I already hated this guy in the game from his attitude, and I hate him even more from the series. He just doesn't fit in, when it was his "Goodbye" Episode I was actually hoping he would leave. I stand to my statement, before I watched the anime, there is too many characters. I don't like the massive group idea. If I had to choose who to stay, who to leave. Kiawe and Lillie get to stay, dump all the rest. If room for one more bring in Mallow. The rest, just please, go away.

VPPS being cared for:

VPP Stats
          Old October 6th, 2018 (11:03 AM).

Lana and Feebas will be removed from the anime shortly, making the discussion here pointless. Filler episodes suck.
            Old October 6th, 2018 (12:56 PM). Edited October 6th, 2018 by Quiji.
            All I Want For Xmas

Quote:
              Originally Posted by _Dog View Post
              Lana and Feebas will be removed from the anime shortly, making the discussion here pointless. Filler episodes suck.
              Lana will obviously leave someday, but are you actually implying that an entire species (Feebas) would be removed from the anime just because of Lana's departure?
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:44 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
                Lana will obviously leave someday, but are you actually implying that an entire species (Feebas) would be removed from the anime just because of Lana's departure?
                How did you get to that conclusion?
                Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:18 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Quiji.
                All I Want For Xmas

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by _Dog View Post
                  How did you get to that conclusion?
                  You said "Lana and Feebas will be removed from the anime shortly", which I half agreed with. I was just confused about the Feebas part, which I might've taken too literally. I mean, Lana herself doesn't own a Feebas, so I assumed that you meant Feebas as a whole species.
                  Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:54 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by LadyJirachu.
                  PICTURE PERFECT CORNI

Nature: Bold
                  Oh wow. xD One of the heroes may be owning a milotic now!!! ^_^ I've always really liked that pokemon, so this makes me smile to read.

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
                  Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
                  I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
                  Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

And Pokemon is forever special to me :)
                  Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:54 PM).
                  All I Want For Xmas

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyJirachu View Post
                    Oh wow. xD One of the heroes may be owning a milotic now!!! ^_^ I've always really liked that pokemon, so this makes me smile to read.
                    Except that Lana doesn't have a Feebas.

Seriously, did people even watch the episode? She hooked Feebas at Brooklet Hill and swapped it for the master fisherman's boat. She never even legitimately caught the thing, it just bit her lure. The whole scene was mainly an exaggerated gag to show us how good Lana is at fishing. :shifty-eyed:

Quick Reply