The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4551    
Old December 9th, 2012 (11:40 AM).
gimnastic gimnastic is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1
    Hello 12345, sorry for my English but I was playing your game, which is fantastic, but I encountered two bugs that made me impossible to keep playing.
    The first, deadly but not impossible to solve: When I took the Lapras to Searound City, the Lapras is supposed to wait at the coast, I think. When I arrived at Searound I saved the game and next day Lapras wasn't there, so I couldn't go back (No Surf, no Fly, impossible to use Teleport because I went to the Pokemon Center). The only thing you can do is battle Pryce, who had levels that were too high looking mines. Beside that, I managed after several tryings to beat him and continue (My Ponyta grew up from lvl 21 to 29 :))
    After that I took the underground to Charpos Island and I went to Magma's Fortress, but one of the Magma's Admin poisoned my last pokemon, Torterra, and I didn't have any potion (I had losed many times with Pryce), so I fainted. And then, for my surprise, instead of appearing in Charpos I appeared in a new place, Surence Town. I saved there i looking around searching the Forest the Magma Team said, I discovered after beating the trainers that I can't escape from there. I have no Surf to go through meteor Falls and in the bridge there are 2 guardians blocking the path, looking to the other side, and they say "The bridge is under reparation", so I can't move. Anyway, the NPC say that it's the town with the last gym leader, the dark town.

    I hope you can fix this for your nexts updates.
    Thanks for reading, and i think your game is awesome!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4552    
    Old December 9th, 2012 (2:11 PM).
    ahmet476's Avatar
    ahmet476 ahmet476 is offline
    standing around
       
      Join Date: Oct 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 127
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gimnastic View Post
      Hello 12345, sorry for my English but I was playing your game, which is fantastic, but I encountered two bugs that made me impossible to keep playing.
      The first, deadly but not impossible to solve: When I took the Lapras to Searound City, the Lapras is supposed to wait at the coast, I think. When I arrived at Searound I saved the game and next day Lapras wasn't there, so I couldn't go back (No Surf, no Fly, impossible to use Teleport because I went to the Pokemon Center). The only thing you can do is battle Pryce, who had levels that were too high looking mines. Beside that, I managed after several tryings to beat him and continue (My Ponyta grew up from lvl 21 to 29 :))
      After that I took the underground to Charpos Island and I went to Magma's Fortress, but one of the Magma's Admin poisoned my last pokemon, Torterra, and I didn't have any potion (I had losed many times with Pryce), so I fainted. And then, for my surprise, instead of appearing in Charpos I appeared in a new place, Surence Town. I saved there i looking around searching the Forest the Magma Team said, I discovered after beating the trainers that I can't escape from there. I have no Surf to go through meteor Falls and in the bridge there are 2 guardians blocking the path, looking to the other side, and they say "The bridge is under reparation", so I can't move. Anyway, the NPC say that it's the town with the last gym leader, the dark town.

      I hope you can fix this for your nexts updates.
      Thanks for reading, and i think your game is awesome!
      Hmm, I guess having a walkthrough helps in these cases. You gotta admit level 21 is pretty low for fighting with Pryce. I got the walkthrough (pdf) from the first page. It is not for c-dex version (which I am playing) and not in English but I can see what level my pokemon need to be to face next gym. Or if I get stuck I can look at the quick guide at the start of the walkthrough. It only shows where to go next. It is unfortunate that it took you to Surence town after losing to Magma leader though. I think you are stuck. Normally, when you beat them, the game teleports you to Platepics shortly after.
      Reply With Quote
        #4553    
      Old December 9th, 2012 (11:03 PM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by gimnastic View Post
        Hello 12345, sorry for my English but I was playing your game, which is fantastic, but I encountered two bugs that made me impossible to keep playing.
        The first, deadly but not impossible to solve: When I took the Lapras to Searound City, the Lapras is supposed to wait at the coast, I think. When I arrived at Searound I saved the game and next day Lapras wasn't there, so I couldn't go back (No Surf, no Fly, impossible to use Teleport because I went to the Pokemon Center). The only thing you can do is battle Pryce, who had levels that were too high looking mines. Beside that, I managed after several tryings to beat him and continue (My Ponyta grew up from lvl 21 to 29 :))
        After that I took the underground to Charpos Island and I went to Magma's Fortress, but one of the Magma's Admin poisoned my last pokemon, Torterra, and I didn't have any potion (I had losed many times with Pryce), so I fainted. And then, for my surprise, instead of appearing in Charpos I appeared in a new place, Surence Town. I saved there i looking around searching the Forest the Magma Team said, I discovered after beating the trainers that I can't escape from there. I have no Surf to go through meteor Falls and in the bridge there are 2 guardians blocking the path, looking to the other side, and they say "The bridge is under reparation", so I can't move. Anyway, the NPC say that it's the town with the last gym leader, the dark town.

        I hope you can fix this for your nexts updates.
        Thanks for reading, and i think your game is awesome!
        That Lapras only transports you to Searound city so you have already gotten surf next time you move towards their so it is intentional to happen that way. Please train your team first in order ro challenge any high level opponent because in case of fainting you will teleport in a similar way at some place where the game will mess up
        Reply With Quote
          #4554    
        Old December 10th, 2012 (9:27 PM).
        Jaypz's Avatar
        Jaypz Jaypz is offline
        Cool Trainer
           
          Join Date: Nov 2012
          Location: in your imagination
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 112
          how do I proceed to sky pillar cuz when I get there there's no other paths to enter to ?
          cuz when I got to aqua town groudon and kyogre are not there yet, how do I activate the event ?
          __________________

          Hacks I support:



          Reply With Quote
            #4555    
          Old December 10th, 2012 (11:02 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            When you first go there do the people in Aqua town appear outside the hoses or they are inside
            Reply With Quote
              #4556    
            Old December 10th, 2012 (11:03 PM).
            Correspondence Correspondence is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Posts: 895
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
              how do I proceed to sky pillar cuz when I get there there's no other paths to enter to ?
              cuz when I got to aqua town groudon and kyogre are not there yet, how do I activate the event ?
              Have you beaten Archie by going underwater near Aqua town yet?
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #4557    
              Old December 13th, 2012 (4:15 AM).
              kebbles's Avatar
              kebbles kebbles is offline
              Rom Hacker.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2007
                Location: Victoria, Australia!
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 624
                Just finished this game, it was to much alike to the original Pokemon Ruby.
                The ASM work was impressive, to bad the same amount of effort wasn't put into the story and general speech involving people and trainers, the way some Pokemon animated was really impressive too, and at some points I struggled to find out where I was going next because people were still saying there original Ruby speechs.
                __________________
                Pokémon Ice Version

                When the world is in its final moments..
                Where will you be?
                Reply With Quote
                  #4558    
                Old December 13th, 2012 (11:41 PM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                  Just finished this game, it was to much alike to the original Pokemon Ruby.
                  The ASM work was impressive, to bad the same amount of effort wasn't put into the story and general speech involving people and trainers, the way some Pokemon animated was really impressive too, and at some points I struggled to find out where I was going next because people were still saying there original Ruby speechs.
                  It was easy going if you referred the walk through on first page but I am happy that you liked the efforts of dear SKY
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4559    
                  Old December 14th, 2012 (4:01 PM).
                  Gallo Gallo is offline
                  Poké-Master in Training
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 9
                    Hello, I just joined today. I'm not going to read 183 pages which might not contain the answer, so can someone please tell me how and when can you get the Kanto starters in the MAIN version of this "game"?
                    __________________
                    Hacks I love and support

                    Reply With Quote
                      #4560    
                    Old December 14th, 2012 (4:38 PM).
                    ahmet476's Avatar
                    ahmet476 ahmet476 is offline
                    standing around
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 127
                      I think Kanto starters are only available in complement dex version which I've been playing now. It has missing pokemons from the original version as I understand it.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4561    
                      Old December 14th, 2012 (11:28 PM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Gallo View Post
                        Hello, I just joined today. I'm not going to read 183 pages which might not contain the answer, so can someone please tell me how and when can you get the Kanto starters in the MAIN version of this "game"?
                        Yup there are no Kanto starters in the main version not even through Cheats. But all others are however available. If you want them so badly play the C-dex version instead.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4562    
                        Old December 16th, 2012 (7:23 AM). Edited December 16th, 2012 by ahmet476.
                        ahmet476's Avatar
                        ahmet476 ahmet476 is offline
                        standing around
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 127
                          I'd like to tell you guys Lampent doesn't need a stone either. It evolves by itself at lv 44 iirc.

                          Btw, can I use Dive outside battle directly or do I need a badge for that? I have 5 badges now. Don't wanna waste a move slot before I can use it outside battle.

                          edit: answer: it says you need another badge to use it outside battle.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4563    
                          Old December 16th, 2012 (11:20 AM).
                          peterrr1997 peterrr1997 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 2
                            Hi i just tried to get a cleanse tag. I had given the mail to that girl where I could get the cleanse tag but she only said: YeÏh! Thank you!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4564    
                            Old December 16th, 2012 (11:25 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              But cleanse tag is found inside the ghost house according to what I think.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4565    
                              Old December 17th, 2012 (6:36 AM).
                              ahmet476's Avatar
                              ahmet476 ahmet476 is offline
                              standing around
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 127
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by peterrr1997 View Post
                                Hi i just tried to get a cleanse tag. I had given the mail to that girl where I could get the cleanse tag but she only said: YeÏh! Thank you!
                                You need to go left from Platepics City via Union Gate. Go up with Mach Bike and give the girl a Dream Mail. If you did everything right and you still don't have Cleanse Tag it must be a bug. I didn't have an issue getting it.
                                Spoiler:
                                After that Cleanse Tag is used in abandoned houses in Platepics to summon a ghost pokemon according to the version you're playing.


                                Does anyone know what the Favor Lady in Teaes pokemon center want? She says she likes slippery things. I gave her a pearl. She said "thanks" I think but didn't give me anything. Is that supposed to be like that or did I give her the wrong item?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4566    
                                Old December 17th, 2012 (7:42 AM).
                                peterrr1997 peterrr1997 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2
                                  But when i gave her my bag was full so she couldn't give, so I sold some items and tried it again so maybe it's something with that.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4567    
                                  Old December 17th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
                                  XeroNos's Avatar
                                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 3,015
                                    The lady does not gives you anything. She will remain saying thanx whatever item you brought her.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4568    
                                    Old December 18th, 2012 (4:06 PM).
                                    UtopiaRay's Avatar
                                    UtopiaRay UtopiaRay is offline
                                    Pokemon Champion
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Location: Canada
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 19
                                      Nice graphics! and too cool on those move graphics they are amazing! This is probably one of the best hacks when it comes to Move Graphics and Extra Pokemon to choose from!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4569    
                                      Old December 18th, 2012 (11:07 PM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Have you tried playing Light Platinum. Maybe you will change your mind :D
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4570    
                                        Old December 19th, 2012 (4:35 AM).
                                        Ryujin1 Ryujin1 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 20
                                          Oookay... I got somehow stuck(Which happened a lot but some people had the same problems so...)

                                          Anyway here is the deal:

                                          I need to go to Stevens House in the L Area. Which is currently unavailable due to the police blocking it. So I read through some posts and apparently you needed to beat Wally at the Honey Bar. So I did and went to the Festa Zone and talked to the guys there where I gained entrance. Now I'm at the Sky Pillar... and I can't continue.

                                          Help?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4571    
                                          Old December 19th, 2012 (4:50 AM).
                                          Correspondence Correspondence is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                                            Posts: 895
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Ryujin1 View Post
                                            Oookay... I got somehow stuck(Which happened a lot but some people had the same problems so...)

                                            Anyway here is the deal:

                                            I need to go to Stevens House in the L Area. Which is currently unavailable due to the police blocking it. So I read through some posts and apparently you needed to beat Wally at the Honey Bar. So I did and went to the Festa Zone and talked to the guys there where I gained entrance. Now I'm at the Sky Pillar... and I can't continue.

                                            Help?
                                            I think you need to go to Aqua town first and defeat Archie underwater.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4572    
                                            Old December 20th, 2012 (5:23 AM). Edited December 20th, 2012 by Ryujin1.
                                            Ryujin1 Ryujin1 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 20
                                              How do you get the Unknown App? Since I've been wondering about that for some time now... Currently trying to obtain that App and then continue catching the Legendary pokemon that remain.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4573    
                                              Old December 20th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
                                              XeroNos's Avatar
                                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                                Age: 28
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 3,015
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Ryujin1 View Post
                                                How do you get the Unknown App? Since I've been wondering about that for some time now... Currently trying to obtain that App and then continue catching the Legendary pokemon that remain.
                                                Get a relicanth and Wailord and have a poke who knows Dig. Go to Ancient ruins and go inside the middle ruin. Use dig and put Wailord first and Relicanth last in the party and use dig. A new chamber will unlock and where you will find the Unown symbol app. But you must have completed the Aqua town event first as well as battled the Elites 2nd time in order for this.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4574    
                                                Old December 22nd, 2012 (4:00 AM).
                                                supremehavok supremehavok is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 1
                                                  Plz help I'm stuck. I'm at the fifth gym and all the opponents said I beat them and I haven't expeinced the terror of steel pokemon. I haven't been involved in that first 2v2 and the other chick. The gym leader is non existent. Plz help!!!! I have ten pokemon in the same level range 35-40. And I can't progress
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #4575    
                                                  Old December 22nd, 2012 (7:06 AM).
                                                  ahmet476's Avatar
                                                  ahmet476 ahmet476 is offline
                                                  standing around
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Oct 2010
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 127
                                                    5th gym leader is in the library of the city you're in.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:23 PM.