• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon StarRed

Did you enjoy this game?

• Total voters

HostileTTar

Quite strange dont you think
Years
  • Age 22
  • Moo
  • Seen Oct 13, 2020
Maybe its just with me but in battle with the first gymleader, aipoms scratch freezes my gible and is scratch super effective on carvahna.
Love the story so far!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
well i need some help cause it glitched when i was about fight the admin of team void so anyone wanna help me?

h y o

hyo
Years
Hello! I see that you are currently using sprites that I have created for public use; however you have not given proper credits.

pokemon_oras_brendan_dppt_hgss_gen_iv_sprite_sheet_by_hyo_oppa-db9qyf2.png

Please give credit, it blatantly says so in the sprite sheet as well as in the description of my DA page. As a side note, I've recently updated the sheet with back sprites and a battle sprite which you may feel free to use. Anyway, great work and good luck on this rom hack.

Back