• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] February 2018 - Voting

Hack Of The Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hack Of The Month

Voting

Hack of the Month is a monthly ROM hack contest that aims to shine the spotlight on the best of the best that PokéCommunity's hacking sections have to offer! Each month, three hacks are nominated by the community to be voted on via poll to decide the winner. The winning hack's thread is then stickied for the duration of the following month, until the next winner is announced.
To vote, simply check out and play (where possible) the hacks that have been nominated and then cast your vote using the poll at the top of this page. This thread is open for discussions regarding the hacks you think deserve the title. Please keep all conversation civil and respectful!

Eligible Hacks

Pokémon Coral by coraldev

Pu0BYQu.png
rEpRtVW.png
Fk8t4VX.png

Pokémon Unbound by Skeli Unbound

gt4B5ou.png
qm0OCys.png
2DkhB9K.png

Pokémon Polished Crystal by Rangi

hHDDmGh.png
qqok7Dl.png
rzUtYHZ.png

Rules

• You may only vote once per month.
  • You have until the end of February 2018 to cast your vote.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Using alternate accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Don't vote for a hack because you like the author; make your decision as objective as possible.
  • Voting is done via the poll, not by posting in this thread. Votes in the form of posts will not be counted.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
I voted for Coral as it represents the BEST graphics of all generations + i really like the design and idea, Plished Crystal is cool however I want a new experience...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
It's an honor to be nominated for this, but my vote goes to Polished Crystal. It features so many improvements over the originals and new features while retaining the charm of Gen II. Pretty much the ideal way to play the Johto games in my opinion, even over HG/SS. So much effort went into it, and I think Rangi really deserves to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back