• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Is it just me, or is that a mockup screenshot rather than an in-game one?

Well it's half and half.
The textboxes have been edited in as i'm having trouble getting them done :(
Sorry I should of said before.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Game Maker + RPG = Awesome

Here's a full on demonstration of the screen tint, I decided the light should come from the left so the lightest color(being yellow) would be top-right, and orange top-left. The other 2 colors were black.
For night time you're going to be using a mix of pretty much any dark color mostly blue or a nice blue-green.
2cd8g3p.png

©hanzokimura for the map.
Expect a cool Game Maker RPG Engine from me, that's easy to use(well..not for newbies)!

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Does this look good?

Hey, it's me again. I wanted to show you something...
Well, it's not like a huge project; while I'm making my game, I'm also working on this.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
This is a map of my game which I plan on starting on again now that I have the time.

Map-1.jpg

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years

The newest version of the Blue Chrome Pokedex. Made fitting, to match the new look of the PokeCOM, and has features accordingly. Click on the image if you'd like to see the Pokedex in action.

Thought I'd share something with the community :)

EDIT: Fixed Pokemon Info

Last edited:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011

The newest version of the Blue Chrome Pokedex. Made fitting, to match the new look of the PokeCOM, and has features accordingly. Click on the image if you'd like to see the Pokedex in action.

I commented on youtube om this feature.
But does the background move like the storage box?
And is there a reason for the battery being low? =P
I really like it, it really unique.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I commented on youtube om this feature.
But does the background move like the storage box?
And is there a reason for the battery being low? =P
I really like it, it really unique.

Both yes. The diamonds with the Pokeballs in the background are animated and slide along. And I was running out of battery while taking the video which is why the battery is low :P

EDIT: All of the PokeCOM systems have animated backgrounds.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I just watched the video, and I was amazed. Everything seems like it works so well.
Just one question, though. Is it really necessary to have the loading in the beginning take so long?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I just watched the video, and I was amazed. Everything seems like it works so well.
Just one question, though. Is it really necessary to have the loading in the beginning take so long?

It's a splash screen, and I forgot to add the text "Click to continue". Hehe....you skip it my left clicking the mouse :)

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
I'm a rom hacker...so I don't often frequent this section...^^"
However, this is a screeshoot from my new game
What do you think??

deep_blue___by_19dante91-d32rats.png

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

That is truly beautiful...

Years
Didn't want to Double Post in my kit thread, so i'm posting this here :3

Spoiler:

Trainer Card!
Font is being changed thanks to spaceemotion :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2010
I actually like the dark themes while battling :) although i think you shouldnt remove the boxes where text appear :s

EDIT: for some reason I couldnt quote Fraot

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Hi i want to show you my new trailer from new game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_E6qn7NnuI

You really need to decide on a set of overworld tiles. At the moment it's all over the place and all of the styles clash horribly with each other. Otherwise, the systems and whatnot seem to work fine - but it's hard to see that when the overworld stuff is bugging me as much as it is.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
This is something I was working on today, its complete.
It has been awhile sense I last posted something here...
Also tell me how the map looks, easy on the eyes?
Spoiler:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
It looks good, except for the 2 shiny butterfrees. It's very rare to see one, even rarer to see two. =P

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This is something I was working on today, its complete.
It has been awhile sense I last posted something here...
Also tell me how the map looks, easy on the eyes?
Spoiler:

My one problem is that you appear to be using "Fallen Leaves village" as the proper name of the town; "village" should be capitalized as well if that is the case. Otherwise the screenshot and the map look alright, nothing revolutionary there though.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
My one problem is that you appear to be using "Fallen Leaves village" as the proper name of the town; "village" should be capitalized as well if that is the case. Otherwise the screenshot and the map look alright, nothing revolutionary there though.

Well I was really trying to show the save screen BW style, not the map but thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back