• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Spoiler:

Years
Username: Bizzebest
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: I love Pinkie because she is so optimistic and positive and random and I value those things. "Smile, smile, smile" and "The best night ever" are my favorite songs, so far. I was there since season one and organized a brony meeting with the people that lived nearby, two years ago. I like how many good moral values the show imparts to watchers willing to apply them. Oh my gosh, I could go on FOREVER ^^ Like this time when I was...*gets cut*

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ahh, welcome to the herd, bize! Always accepting new bronies, feel free to jump into the topics rn, remember, things bout the season finale should be 'spoilered' :D

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Spoiler:

Hello Bize! :D Good to have more people here. :)

Last edited:

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
And so S3 had ended with style after I waited since spring for this episode.
Yeah it ended with style. Although:
Spoiler:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
just watched episode 13 S3 finale.

Spoiler:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Wind Heart
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: I choose Twilight because I like her personality. I started to watch MLP when I find it interesting and decided to watch it.

And... about the Season 3's finale...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well...........after downloading and watching the episode... everything seemed better than expected because there will be a Season 4+ I'm not leaving MLP fandom forevah.

Although I was like this.
Spoiler:

Anyway, I still think Rainbow Dash is the #1.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Just curious, when can we drop the spoiler tags? The season's over so there shouldn't be anyone anticipating the finale. Oh well, anyways
Spoiler:

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Hello everypony! I'm back! Now, onto my thoughts on Magical Mystery Cure (nice Beatles reference there)

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Here's my thought of the season 3 finalé. ;)
Spoiler:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I guess I'm over with the whole "Twilight turned into Alicorn" thing. The thing I like the most in the last episode is the songs. 2 of them to be exact.

I was thinking about that "Human Ponies" for a while, and kinda thinking maybe it's worth a shot to have a spin-off episode. Adds variety to things.

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
My reaction to the spin off:

NO. JUST NO.

While I do love seeing them in human form, it doesn't look natural... and skin color, please, HUMANS DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR ;; And why make a spin off of My little Pony where the Pony is crossed out? But, I'm going to give it a shot though... Coz it is still MLP...

/LeIsCrazy

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Just curious, when can we drop the spoiler tags? The season's over so there shouldn't be anyone anticipating the finale. Oh well, anyways

I still haven't watched it yet because I'm now 7 episodes behinds in Season 3. I'm still at Wonderbolt Academy. I haven't had any time to watch season 3 episodes alone. :(

Although most of my family/friends probably know I watch MLP, I prefer watching it alone in privacy for some reason.

Anyway, my thoughts on the human ponies? I'm okay with it since many fans draw humanize ponies all the time so maybe Studio DHX/Hasbro thought bronies would enjoy it? Though it's odd seeing them all of them with their pony skin colors and not actual human skin colors. However, it is just a spin-off and spin-offs never really have anything to tie in with the original series. They're never truely canon. So this won't ruin MLP for me and I'm willing to give it a chance and will watch it if it happens.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I'm okay with it since many fans draw humanize ponies all the time so maybe Studio DHX/Hasbro thought bronies would enjoy it? Though it's odd seeing them all of them with their pony skin colors and not actual human skin colors.
Yeah what I have seen in my little time of being a brony, fans appear to draw a lot of humanized ponies. And cross thrm with many other shows and entertainment. Maybe the studio actualy meant this as a sort of shout out to that part of the pony fandom?
Also....what?! They dont change the colors? :'D realy?! i thought they would just keep the characters hair, wings and horn so they would be recognized. Little like this.
http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=FI#/watch?v=CahM29t9mtc
I hope that link works. (im using mobile so im not sure.)
(if it doesnt then: youtube fluttershy yay human version)
Well that spinoff will be interesting...to say at the least. I just wonder...will Zacura be striped? :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back