• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] PMD: Antiquity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Character
Name: Caelan
Species: Banette

Appearance: Image The other part of the picture is his Distortion Form
Personality: Caelan doesn't talk much, if at all. He's a very serious Pokemon, and takes his job as an explorer... well, seriously. He knows when he's out matched though, and will show his respect for a Pokemon stronger than him
History: As a Shuppet, Caelan was a playful Pokemon, who often went to play in the fields near his village. However, one day, an evil Pokemon attack his village while he was playing, and his family was killed. He was taken in by a Lucario who trained him to become stronger, and he made friends with some of the other trainees. However, the evil Pokemon attacked again, and his mentor, along with many of his friends died. He tried to convince the other survivors to continue fighting, but they lost hope and refused. Caelan felt betrayed, and so he started training all alone, and refused to make friends or trust anyone ever again. The only reason he went to Alakazam's Guild is to continue growing stronger, but he still is very cold towards people who want to be friends with him.

Ability: Cursed Body
Moves: Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Shadow Ball, Phantom Force, Curse, Gunk Shot(Egg move)

---

Alakazam?s Guild Questionnaire
Please answer these questions as honestly as possible.
You are recommended to answer these questions in character.
Somebody calls you ?weird but funny.? How does that make you feel?
I honestly don't care what other people think of me. I am myself, and I will never be anyone else but everything I've ever been.

The road forks to the right and left. You are told there is a treasure on the right. What do you do?
I don't care about treasure, I just want to fight. Then again, there might be someone guarding the treasure. I suppose I'll go right to see if somebody is guarding the treasure so I can fight them.

Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Which season do you like best and why?
I don't really pay attention to the seasons, but winter would have to be my favorite, the bitter cold helps me with my training

When it?s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
No, I will always complete tasks I've set my mind to, no matter how difficult, and I won't give up until my task is completed.

What makes you special?
My Distortion Form. It is the result of intense training, I gained control of the darkness inside my rag doll-like body and can unleash it without going berserk

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 10, 2019
Character
Name: Toph
Species: Teddiursa

Appearance: Toph is a shorter than average teddiursa. Her fur is always plush looking and very well kept, apart from the occasional stuck out bits of fur every now and then.
Personality: Toph is a soft-hearted bear, and a little bit of a crybaby. She is deeply sentimental of her belongings and her friends and only wants the best for those close to her. She also likes to think things through, though in a more paranoid manner more so than in a more strategic way - though she can do when thinking more calmly and rationally. However, when she isn't busy crying over something, she is still as tough as her name and has a surprising amount of brute, raw physical strength none the less.

Ability: Quick Feet - when this Pokemon has a status condition, its speed will increase by 50% and will not lose speed due to the paralysis status condition.
Moves:
- Fury Swipes
- Lick
- Slash
- Feint Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes
Fake Tears

Alakazams Guild Questionnaire

1. Somebody calls you weird but funny. How does that make you feel?
"Wh-wha-!? W-why would they say such a thing!? Waaaahhh!!"
2. The road forks to the right and left. You are told there is a treasure on the right. What do you do?
Ponder on it for a while, you never know if someone is lying. Maybe the left might be the better option? For all I know, the treasure could in reality be on the left.
3. Spring, summer, fall, or winter Which season do you like best and why?
Spring - the summer heat is drawing in, but everything at this time of year smells so much sweeter and charming. It's a lot more fresh than any other season.
4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
Most likely yes, I'm not sure as to whether what has been said is enough and whether I should have said more or maybe not have said something at all.
5. What makes you special?
I try to see the best in everyone, even if it means I'm putting myself in my most vulnerable state and risking getting my feelings hurt or betrayed. Compassionate, some would say - maybe even putting my trust in things too easily.

(I wasn't able to post a photo but i can send it to you through dms or something)

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Name: Itoni Selk
Species: Ninetales (Kantonian)

Appearance: His fur is white, with red highlights. Each tail is different in regards to how far down the tips stretch, with the 7th having the longest red tip. He's basically half-shiny. There are also red markings on his front arms, looking like a crown when viewed to the side. (basically he's a cross between a ninetales and an FE Fates Nine-Tails)
Personality: Unlike most Ninetales, he is more concerned about others' well beings and is untraditionally kind and caring, not even bothering to curse others unless he feels they deserve a curse. He'll defend his friends at the cost of his own life, and he feels his life must be dedicated to his friends. He also has a half-sister, an Alolan Ninetales, who he hopes is well after they were separated.

Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flamethrower, Inferno, Hex, Moonblast, Extrasensory, Safeguard.
(Inferno, Hex, Extrasensory learned as a Vulpix, Moonblast is an Egg Move.)
--------
"I know that I'm weird, but funny? That would be a first, for sure. I guess that would be a good compliment?
2. The road forks to the right and left. You are told there is a treasure on the right. What do you do?
"If my friends follow the right, then I will go with them. If they take the left, I would still go with."
3. Spring, summer, fall, or winter. Which season do you like best and why?
"I like whatever season it is now, as each has it's beauty."
4. When its all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
"Probably, I depend on my friends to guide me. I'd get nowhere without them…"
"A lot. I look different then most, and I act different then most of my kind, too. So it depends on who you ask."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Character
Name: Toph
Species: Teddiursa

Appearance: Toph is a shorter than average teddiursa. Her fur is always plush looking and very well kept, apart from the occasional stuck out bits of fur every now and then.
Personality: Toph is a soft-hearted bear, and a little bit of a crybaby. She is deeply sentimental of her belongings and her friends and only wants the best for those close to her. She also likes to think things through, though in a more paranoid manner more so than in a more strategic way - though she can do when thinking more calmly and rationally. However, when she isn't busy crying over something, she is still as tough as her name and has a surprising amount of brute, raw physical strength none the less.

Ability: Quick Feet - when this Pokemon has a status condition, its speed will increase by 50% and will not lose speed due to the paralysis status condition.
Moves:
- Fury Swipes
- Lick
- Slash
- Feint Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes
Fake Tears

Alakazams Guild Questionnaire

"Wh-wha-!? W-why would they say such a thing!? Waaaahhh!!"
Ponder on it for a while, you never know if someone is lying. Maybe the left might be the better option? For all I know, the treasure could in reality be on the left.
3. Spring, summer, fall, or winter Which season do you like best and why?
Spring - the summer heat is drawing in, but everything at this time of year smells so much sweeter and charming. It's a lot more fresh than any other season.
4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
Most likely yes, I'm not sure as to whether what has been said is enough and whether I should have said more or maybe not have said something at all.
I try to see the best in everyone, even if it means I'm putting myself in my most vulnerable state and risking getting my feelings hurt or betrayed. Compassionate, some would say - maybe even putting my trust in things too easily.

(I wasn't able to post a photo but i can send it to you through dms or something)

Name: Itoni Selk
Species: Ninetales (Kantonian)

Appearance: His fur is white, with red highlights. Each tail is different in regards to how far down the tips stretch, with the 7th having the longest red tip. He's basically half-shiny. There are also red markings on his front arms, looking like a crown when viewed to the side. (basically he's a cross between a ninetales and an FE Fates Nine-Tails)
Personality: Unlike most Ninetales, he is more concerned about others' well beings and is untraditionally kind and caring, not even bothering to curse others unless he feels they deserve a curse. He'll defend his friends at the cost of his own life, and he feels his life must be dedicated to his friends. He also has a half-sister, an Alolan Ninetales, who he hopes is well after they were separated.

Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flamethrower, Inferno, Hex, Moonblast, Extrasensory, Safeguard.
(Inferno, Hex, Extrasensory learned as a Vulpix, Moonblast is an Egg Move.)
--------
"I know that I'm weird, but funny? That would be a first, for sure. I guess that would be a good compliment?
"If my friends follow the right, then I will go with them. If they take the left, I would still go with."
3. Spring, summer, fall, or winter. Which season do you like best and why?
"I like whatever season it is now, as each has it's beauty."
4. When its all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
"Probably, I depend on my friends to guide me. I'd get nowhere without them…"
"A lot. I look different then most, and I act different then most of my kind, too. So it depends on who you ask."

Unfortunately, this RP has not been active for a year and a half; check post dates before posting! Even if the OOC is sometimes very silent, it's the IC that usually counts. In this case, the IC also is super old. You're better off finding a different RP to join, or make your own (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back