• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SINNOH COMING TO POKEMON GO

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Yep, you heard it guys. SINNOH CONFIRMED...well, for GO, that is. Soon, the next gen of Pokemon will be rolled out to the masses. Meanwhile, some tweaks have been made to the inner mechanics, this includes the spawn and battle mechanics. Are you hyped to see Sinnoh Pokemon? I can't wait to evolve my Magneton, Dusclops, Piloswine and Murkrow.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Looking forward to evolving a bunch of older gen pokes to their more powerful forms in gen 4. Wonder how big the stat changes (or well, calculations) will end up being though?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
if cherrim isn't available in my area i will straight up move. don't test me, niantic

Years
Ah! Reminds me when D/P were just released. One of the best Gens where Game Freak ACTUALLY did more of a good job than a bad job!
I bet it is gonna be the most hyped addition to Pokemon GO since Sinnoh brings A LOT of awesome evolutions for Pokemon of older regions, not to mention that Sinnoh itself has some of the most popular Pokemon, such as Lucario and Luxray (to mention just these).
And lets not forget that Sinnoh broke the record of the total number of legends, this will also bring a lot of life to Pokemon GO.
And last, but not least, Sinnoh has W?E?A?V?I?L?E!!! GODDANGIT!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Absolutely cannot wait to have a horde of Bidoof in pokemon go.

Also, Rhydon is already a strong pokemon, Rhyperior is going to be an absolute unit and I am excited to use him and other gen 4 evos a lot.

Last edited:

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Wonder if they'll change candy requirements for Pokémon that evolve again in gen 4. Because three stage Pokémon require 25 candy for the first evolution and 100 for the second. But the likes of Magneton and Rhydon are currently only 2 stage Pokémon and require 50 candy, so will they change them to 25 or introduce some other mechanic?

Back