• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'm still wary of GreenFlame, and you guys shouldn't vote for him just yet, because I don't know something about him yet. But when I made that comment, I described multiple people, not just one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'm in this weird position where a lot of people simultaneously make a lot of sense to me but also seem sketchy as hell. With this many roles I just feel really paranoid and suspicious of everyone. :P Buut I think I'm going to

[BURN // gimmepie]

Because you seem set on killing GreenFlame based on very little information, which is inconsistent with what I've observed about the way you play Mafia. I'm actually kind of surprised GreenFlame has the most votes right now - as far as I know all we have is one obscure hint from Gunner, and I'm not even sure if she's good or bad yet.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I'm actually kind of surprised GreenFlame has the most votes right now - as far as I know all we have is one obscure hint from Gunner, and I'm not even sure if she's good or bad yet.

Basically gunner's shown that she has some sort of knowledge of who the hellspawn are considering she figured out Sphealeo. If GreenFlame turns out to be an innocent, then she will most definitely be killed the next day. If not, she either has a secret role or is the seer.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm in this weird position where a lot of people simultaneously make a lot of sense to me but also seem sketchy as hell. With this many roles I just feel really paranoid and suspicious of everyone. :P Buut I think I'm going to

[BURN // gimmepie]

Because you seem set on killing GreenFlame based on very little information, which is inconsistent with what I've observed about the way you play Mafia. I'm actually kind of surprised GreenFlame has the most votes right now - as far as I know all we have is one obscure hint from Gunner, and I'm not even sure if she's good or bad yet.
This is basically how I feel. I'm very indifferent and torn as to who to actually vote for, as their is so much random information out there. Still, Juno makes some good points and I think I'm going to follow her lead. I could change it later on though as I dont feel 100% either easy. I do think though that Gunners has an important innocent role though and we should try to keep her alive for our sake.

[Burn] gimmepie

Years
Basically gunner's shown that she has some sort of knowledge of who the hellspawn are considering she figured out Sphealeo. If GreenFlame turns out to be an innocent, then she will most definitely be killed the next day. If not, she either has a secret role or is the seer.

Which is more or less why I want to burn GreenFlame. He's not contributed enough information for to feel he's a huge loss and his death will shed some light on Gunner which is much needed right now. All these comments about me not playing the way I did in the last game should remember that I always play in a way that focuses on the good side as a whole rather than on individual people, as such I'm prepared to make sacrifices - the sacrifice I last used being myself.

I wouldn't waste a vote on me when it will not provide any useful information.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So I went to make the phase change post, and then noticed that we seem to have a tie. Four votes for GreenFlame, four votes for gimmepie.

Time to enact a tie-breaker, unless someone decides to change their vote in the next few minutes. The phase should shift soon, folks.
EDIT: the tie-breaker has been carried out. no more voting/changing of votes now, please. d:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Night Three
The votes had been split, with one person even voting to burn herself. Zami stared at arachnidsGrip with a quizzical expression. What?

Anyways, there had been a tie between who to burn. For now, the process seemed to be at a standstill. Some were confused by arachnidsGrip's odd and vague hints that some believed pointed to GreenFlame, but ultimately they decided to vote for gimmepie. That had led to four votes to burn gimmepie and four votes to burn GreenFlame.

Zami glanced at the men. gimmepie seemed to have placed his trust in arachnidsGrip. Now it was time to see if that trust had been misplaced.

"Naku," Zami said, nodding to the priest. He responded in kind, producing a small candle from his pocket. He walked over to the central podium and placed the candle on top of it, proceeding to light it.

"The magick in this candle will essentially make our decision for us. In a way, you could say it's a conduit that allows the departed to make a choice, but since the magick isn't exact it can only work when the pool to choose from is narrowed down to two individuals. Otherwise things get . . . messy."

Naku chanted something above the candle before backing away from it. It flickered for a few moments. Eventually it started to burn more brightly, growing in size. Once the flames had reached a certain point, they detached from the candle and floated into the air, creating a large fireball. It levitated above the podium for a moment, its colors alternating between various hues of the rainbow, ultimately settling on green before it suddenly shot out towards GreenFlame. Oh, the irony.

The fire exploded into a mass of heat and plasma, raining down upon GreenFlame. Then, all of a sudden, they . . . stopped.

"Interesting," GreenFlame said, his voice echoing in a strange manner. "It seems your precious little guardian protects you even in death." The flames dissipated, leaving GreenFlame in the center of a circle of scorched earth. "But even he cannot protect you from my wrath."

The crowd was silent. Citizens slowly backed away from GreenFlame, terror overwhelming them. Zami stepped forward, locking eyes with GreenFlame. "Is that so?" she questioned, a harsh, cynical look in her eyes.

"It is." GreenFlame raised a hand, summoning a portal next to himself. No doubt it opened in the dark pits of Hell itself. He flicked his wrist and the citizen nearest to him, Chocolate™, was sucked into it with a scream.

"I suppose we should test that theory." Zami raised a hand towards GreenFlame and clenched her fist. The ground beneath GreenFlame came to life, trapping his feet in stone and wrapping him in vines that immediately caught fire. "I hear blessed fire is a bitch on daemons, even those of high standing."

GreenFlame's face contorted in pain, but a smile managed to break through. He gave a weak chuckle. "You can banish me from this mortal flesh, but it won't be so easy to kill me. I'll be back."

Zami snarled. "Then I look forward to burning you a second time."

GreenFlame's struggling stopped as the life left his body. Zami released him from the spell and then stumbled backward from the effort of it, catching herself on the podium.

That was two daemons down in three days. Eleven people remained. Perhaps they'd make it out of this after all.

GreenFlame is dead. He was a Hellspawn!

Chocolate™ is dead. He was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
MorallyIncorrect as the Witch
arachnidsGrip as ???
Sonata as a Havenite
gimmepie as ???
Klippy as ???
honey as ???
Foxrally as ???
Orpheus as ???
Reisen as a Havenite and a Lover
Juno as ???
El Héroe Oscuro as ???
Zehn as a Havenite and a Lover
H.A.N. as ???
White Mage as ???
Weiss Schnee as ???
GreenFlame as a Hellspawn
Sphealo as a Hellspawn
Chocolate™ as a Havenite

Nakuzami

Years
Day Four
The third night proved to be a bloodbath.

"Any last words?" Juno whispered, holding a dagger to Klippy's throat. Her two colleagues stood behind her, laughing.

"Go to Hell!" Klippy spat, quite literally.

Juno wiped the spittle off of her face. "Oh, honey, haven't you heard? Hell's coming topside, and your little Haven gets the privilege of being the first to burn."

More laughter. Someone screamed in the distance.

"Sounds like the psycho's off to work on someone else," one of the oni stated.

"Let's just concentrate on the here and now," Juno continued, pressing her dagger to Klippy's throat. "By the sounds of it, we'll only have six more of you annoying faeries to exterminate come tomorrow morning. Three against six. I like those odds."

Blood trickled down Klippy's throat.

"Well sorry to say," Klippy choked out, "that you'll have to rethink those odds!" His arm came up before Juno could react. He had a small knife, and it was enough for him to lodge it into her temple, extinguishing her life before she could steal his.

He had barely hit the ground when one of the other Hellspawn grabbed Juno's dagger and slashed his neck.

"Damn it!" The two remaining daemons backed up, staring at the two bodies before them.

"Let's get out of here. Leave this mess for the others to find." The two nodded at each other, going their separate ways.

In the morning the bodies of Juno and Klippy were found, their blood intermingling as it formed a large, crimson pool. On the other side of town the body of Foxrally was discovered, brutally mutilated by the lone murderer. There were also a lone set of footprints leading to the edge of town, where a couple reported hearing a strange tune resonating from.

It was total chaos. Haven's numbers were dwindling, and at this point half of them were either Hellspawn or some other threat. This was all going to end soon, one way or another.

Klippy is dead. He was a Havenite.

Foxrally is dead. He was a Havenite.

Juno is dead. She was a Hellspawn!

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
MorallyIncorrect as the Witch
arachnidsGrip as ???
Sonata as a Havenite
gimmepie as ???
Klippy as a Havenite
honey as ???
Foxrally as a Havenite
Orpheus as ???
Reisen as a Havenite and a Lover
Juno as a Hellspawn
El Héroe Oscuro as ???
Zehn as a Havenite and a Lover
H.A.N. as ???
White Mage as ???
Weiss Schnee as ???
GreenFlame as a Hellspawn
Sphealo as a Hellspawn
Chocolate™ as a Havenite

Salzorrah

Years
I can discern, Klippy is the Vigilante, Juno might probably be Lilith, coz she was the one delivering the kill, and Foxrally might have been targeted by the Mogwai...

Tbh, we should focus on finding the siren and the Mogwai first... It'll be easy defeating the Hellspawn after it... Trust me on this, and I have no leads as to who are the unaffiliated...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Yes, but I believe they're harder to find than the Hellspawn. We have eight people left, two of which are Hellspawn and then we have the Siren and the Mogwai. The Siren will probably very powerful by now controlling about a third of the population, so if that one won't be killed now, she might control everyone next night if the odds are against us.

How do you say you have no leads, when you claimed gimmiepie to be innocent earlier this game?

Salzorrah

Years
How do you say you have no leads, when you claimed gimmiepie to be innocent earlier this game?

I didn't say he was a Havenite, H.A.N.

I only said he wasn't Hellspawn. There's a difference.

Anyways, if we go about Naku's hint on the siren, we know it's someone very active... That would point towards gimmepie, me, and Matt, which are the top 3 posters that aren't dead or Naku.

Now, i'm 100% sure Matt isn't the siren. I can't tell you this information why yet, and I know I'm not the siren, so that could lead gimmepie as our siren.

I'll let you guys figure it out for yourselves, but this would be my notions.

Lycanthropy

Years
Oh, yes, true. Still, these are some leads. When nobody else would have some useful information, I really think we have to take that risk or we don't stand a chance anymore.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Klippy did seem like he wanted gimmiepie to be dead. But, if he was the Vigilante, how would he have known? If only we knew for sure what the roles were. We don't even know what Foxrally was...

Salzorrah

Years
tbh, I think the siren is our main threat here, so we should probably kill him or her first.

I'm wary of gimmepie or White Mage as our possible sirens... I don't know why but I got a strong feeling Mage isn't friendly.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
tbh, I think the siren is our main threat here, so we should probably kill him or her first.

I'm wary of gimmepie or White Mage as our possible sirens... I don't know why but I got a strong feeling Mage isn't friendly.
Mage is still in? I thought he left...? He hardly said anything, so I doubt he's the Siren if he's still alive...

Years
Right, well Klippy was obviously the Vigilante and it is possible that Juno was Lilith since she was running the show. From what I have read it seems we can ascertain a few facts.

1. There are four Faeries left
2. There are two unaffiliated roles left (the Siren and Mogwai)
3. There are three Hellspawn left
4. Within the Faeries and Hellspawn we don't know how many have been charmed by the Siren.
5. The Siren is probably the closest to winning

I also have some theories about those of us remaining.

1. I suspect that honey is a hellspawn as both Naku and Gunner have hinted to this. Gunner has stated her hint was directed at members other than GreenFlame and used the word "sticky" (like honey) to describe them. Naku also specifically chose the word "honey" in the latest story post.
  2. Gunner is either the siren, or she is a secret role. Both of these would explain how she knows so much that we do not. If she were the Siren, she could have successfully charmed the Seer early on. Being the Siren this means that she gains his night action on top of her own. So she could easily find out two alignments a day, one by charming them and the second by using the Seer's action. This possibility is supported by Naku's earlier hint about the siren being vocal.

The alternative to this, is that she has a secret role (Nymph?) that can somehow determine if a member is Hellspawn or Havenite/Unafilliated.
  3. If Gunner is the Siren then Matt has probably been charmed. In this situation White Mage and myself are definitely not charmed because she is perfectly happy for us to die. However this would probably make Mage the Mogwai since she has said he is probably not friendly and would need to maintain appearances.
  4. If Gunner is a secret role (and it functions similar to what that theory assumes), then Mage is probably the Siren and Matt is probably Hellspawn.

That leaves myself, Weiss Schnee, H.A.N. and Orpheus. However, and I realise I can only beg since the only evidence I can give is that Gunner - who has been correct about a lot - says I am definitely not Hellspawn and Sonata obviously trusted me enough since he chose to kill GreenFlame, who turned out to be a Hellspawn, over me.

Edit: Also, we can assume that the Mogwai hadn't been charmed at the time of Sphealo's death but could well have been charmed since then.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
1. There are four Faeries left
2. There are two unaffiliated roles left (the Siren and Mogwai)
3. There are three Hellspawn left
4. Within the Faeries and Hellspawn we don't know how many have been charmed by the Siren.
5. The Siren is probably the closest to winning

1. I suspect that honey is a hellspawn as both Naku and Gunner have hinted to this. Gunner has stated her hint was directed at members other than GreenFlame and used the word "sticky" (like honey) to describe them. Naku also specifically chose the word "honey" in the latest story post.

1. *insert that doesn't make sense gif here* we only have 8 players left.
    It also seems as if you've forgotten that your username, gimmiepie is also quite sticky bud. It looks bad that my name was used in the day four post but I honestly believe it was something overlooked. Nakuzami has given hints out in the previous phase changes but do you really believe I'm mafia and she would put my name out there like that? That would be a serious game throw and she wouldn't make it that easy.

I don't necessarily have a stance of who I believe is mafia since I messed D3 and there has been a ton of bloodshed and discussion since then. I have a ton of catching up to do..

Lycanthropy

Years
Yes, there are only two Hellspawn left.

I actually suspected arachnidsGrip's role, if she would have a secret one, to be one I know. It acts like the seer, but she can ask the roles of three people in one night, and gets them but doesn't know which role of the three corresponds to which person. When you get three Havenites, you know each of the three are are trustworthy, but can't say their exact roles. This explains why she could know much at once, but couldn't give the exact information.
Still the theory of her being the siren looks quite reasonable too. And as gimmiepie said, charming the seer could indeed give that much information. But there is one problem. This theory needs the siren, arachnidsGrip in this case, to have charmed the seer in the first night, but we were somewhat certain that Sphealo in fact was charmed in the first night, who appeared to be a Hellspawn. Add to that that arachnidsGrip herself put the focus on Sphealo too.
There was deduced that Sphealo was a charmed Hellspawn, but according to this theory that is completely unlikely, but she was Hellspawn in the end. That could be coincidental, or this theory could be rejected.

Yukari

I find this funny since she was Mafia in the last game too.

Good times... Good times.

Also I am totally lost right now. Gonna let you guys sort this out and watch.

Years
*insert that doesn't make sense gif here* we only have 8 players left.
It also seems as if you've forgotten that your username, gimmiepie is also quite sticky bud. It looks bad that my name was used in the day four post but I honestly believe it was something overlooked. Nakuzami has given hints out in the previous phase changes but do you really believe I'm mafia and she would put my name out there like that? That would be a serious game throw and she wouldn't make it that easy.

I don't necessarily have a stance of who I believe is mafia since I messed D3 and there has been a ton of bloodshed and discussion since then. I have a ton of catching up to do..

It makes plenty of sense, I don't think "sticky" would be a very good hint for a pie name since a large number of pie varieties are actually savoury and not sticky at all. Sticky is definitely more often thought of in relation to honey.

Yes, there are only two Hellspawn left.

I actually suspected arachnidsGrip's role, if she would have a secret one, to be one I know. It acts like the seer, but she can ask the roles of three people in one night, and gets them but doesn't know which role of the three corresponds to which person. When you get three Havenites, you know each of the three are are trustworthy, but can't say their exact roles. This explains why she could know much at once, but couldn't give the exact information.
Still the theory of her being the siren looks quite reasonable too. And as gimmiepie said, charming the seer could indeed give that much information. But there is one problem. This theory needs the siren, arachnidsGrip in this case, to have charmed the seer in the first night, but we were somewhat certain that Sphealo in fact was charmed in the first night, who appeared to be a Hellspawn. Add to that that arachnidsGrip herself put the focus on Sphealo too.
There was deduced that Sphealo was a charmed Hellspawn, but according to this theory that is completely unlikely, but she was Hellspawn in the end. That could be coincidental, or this theory could be rejected.

You raise a good point, but that was also a very confusing story post so I wouldn't rule Gunner out as the siren just
yet either.

Edit: After looking through the possible scenarios, I'm fairly sure that honey is mafia however White Mage who is probably one of the unaffiliated roles seems to be the more immediate threat. So for now I'm going to vote

[BURN] White Mage

Last edited:
Back