• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Giving a 24 hour extension only because I feel like discussion is heading somewhere other than RNG deciding who dies

Also, abstaining is not allowed

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Sorry I've been afk from PC (accidentally) welp. Anyway we have no leads and at the moment I'm not seeing anything from Kiyo (GP's potential scumlean?) that strikes as odd to me. Just gonna randovote because there's nothing else to go on. He was just reading the thread at the time so:
[cage] Desinishon.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Fine. I'm 100% sure that random voting will make the entire game random voting, so uh, Imma vote for real. random voting's been making me uncomfortable lately (gp much?)

[Cage] Kiyotaka

Years
There would be more leads if people didn't go "lol derp day one, no leads" and actually made the effort to dig them up. It's not going to be a lot on day one sure but anything is better than just coming in, dropping a random vote and calling it a day.

Currently town reading: Sparkin, Desox and Kitty
Scumleans on: Ishi and maybe Peci and Desi also

Years
sorry for inactivity i guess, i was a little busy - _ - but there are people who just random voted and gtho of here.

like srsly swas its freakin 1 page man xD

I'm town leaning on GP and sparkin 'cause giving reads even at day 1 without any info is town play to me. i know kitty revealed herself with info and that's town but they could be mafia and just giving false info or mixing info if kitty turns out to be mafia in near future i say we keeps eyes on maya and cb.

idk on second thought i'm not so sure about you GP while you're actively scum hunting, you are pressing too hard on ishi (If others want they can read thread and see for themselves.) with just a little meta info...i know you will reply me with "its better than random voting." But thats kind of manipulative scum gp i know :p

[cage] Gimmepie

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
When I posted my vote, I forgot to say "for gut and the Peanuts memes"

but yeah, that was to be my input

now the day has been extended though, so w/e. I'll check back in on it once I get out of work

Years
sorry for inactivity i guess, i was a little busy - _ - but there are people who just random voted and gtho of here.

like srsly swas its freakin 1 page man xD

I'm town leaning on GP and sparkin 'cause giving reads even at day 1 without any info is town play to me. i know kitty revealed herself with info and that's town but they could be mafia and just giving false info or mixing info if kitty turns out to be mafia in near future i say we keeps eyes on maya and cb.

idk on second thought i'm not so sure about you GP while you're actively scum hunting, you are pressing too hard on ishi (If others want they can read thread and see for themselves.) with just a little meta info...i know you will reply me with "its better than random voting." But thats kind of manipulative scum gp i know :p

[cage] Gimmepie

I mean fair point, but on Day One? Why would I bother drawing attention to myself just to get Ishi of all people lynched? He's quite good sure, but not worth risking a d1/2 death over. I'm just pressing him because, as you said, it's better than random voting.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Wait.... what? That's basically a stretch lol. I'm not the only one not contributing much. See L'Belle's and Hyper's posts for example. Besides, I just don't have much to say, especially when this D1 is the quiet type.

That said, rand vote[Cage] Hyper Morian

Sounds like a maf trying to divert attention onto another inactive person maybe

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Sounds like a maf trying to divert attention onto another inactive person maybe
Hardly.
That is the most basic thing to bring up when pointed to because of how much you contribute to the game.

Townreading gimmiepie, Desinishion and Sparkin.
Sawsbuck, Kitty leaning town.
??? on Kiyotaka (not yet sure)

Will be watching the thread, still don't have lots of reasons to vote on anyone.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Looks like a typical d1... not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Townreading: Sparkin, Gimmepie. The only ones I can comfortably townread atm
Nullreading: Desox, Aeternum, Pecillia, Kitty, Hypermorian, Desi, Sawsbuck, Nakuzami
Scumreading: Kiyotaka Ishimaru

The reason for this is because I find it strange if anything that he is trying to throw Hyper and me under the bus so easily. Like Sawsbuck said, it looks like you're trying to divert attention from yourself onto less active players.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Looks like a typical d1... not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Townreading: Sparkin, Gimmepie. The only ones I can comfortably townread atm
Nullreading: Desox, Aeternum, Pecillia, Kitty, Hypermorian, Desi, Sawsbuck, Nakuzami
Scumreading: Kiyotaka Ishimaru

The reason for this is because I find it strange if anything that he is trying to throw Hyper and me under the bus so easily. Like Sawsbuck said, it looks like you're trying to divert attention from yourself onto less active players.

Uh, I would like to comment that I didn't make you as an example to throw you under the bus or make you maf lol. It was just to show that there are other inactive players and you can't judge alignment based on activity.

Feels like you're mafia trying to make use of the bw to get an easy lynch.

That said, [Unvote] Hyper Morian
[Vote] L'Belle

Feels like I'm gonna get lynched this day so before I die
Let me just say

Townreads:
GP [though he started the vote, I feel like it's genuine town action especially when he brought attention to himself]
Sparkin [followed up on the vote, but feels townish based on contribution with GP]
Kitty [shared penguin info; could be mafia but feels more town considering the info shared; if flipped as maf tho, her two non visit info could be questioned]
Desi [the one post with the vote on GP is good reasoning imo]

Scumreads:
L'Belle [see above]
TUSF [feels like scum partner to L'Belle making use of the chaos]

Years
While it's right that drawing attention at Day 1 for a mafia is **** play but I can except that kind of bold move from any vet player here. I know I'm out of touch about everyone's playstyle 'cause of my small haitus but that's my answer xD

I say bear ( vigilante) start killing inactive people after next day if they don't know who to kill....if they ( inactive guys) are not contributing they're just making it easy for mafia to blend in them. They're better off dead then ^ . ^

I'm still against lynching ishi - _ - I know it'll look bad on my part if he turns out be mafia but hell with it man, he looks quite town to me.
[Uncage] Gimmepie

I'll vote in sec

Bidoof FTW

Years

Night One

What a hectic day. The animals, incredibly scattered, were throwing accusations left and right:

"He's a human, cage him!"

"No, this one's a human, cage him!"

"Yeah- well, this one doesn't like puns! He deserves to be caged the most!"

In the end, it came down to an epic duel between L'belle and Kiyotaka. The dueling method was one of the most skillful, incredibly spectator friendly methods to ever have graced Pokecommunity: a coin flip. Luckily one of the animals had opposable thumbs, who knows how the heck that coin would've been flipped otherwise. In the end, poor Kiyotaka was thrown into a cage, and there he sat, flopping around in sadness.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has been caged. He was a Seal.

24 Hours remain in the Night Phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
  • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as ???
Kitty as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Hypermorian as ???
aeternum as ???
Miah as ???
Pecilia as ???
L'Belle as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Melody as ???
Bardothren as a Seal
Sparkin as ???
Desox as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

Years

Day Two

Another night, another two penguins waddle around the zoo, they waved to each other as they visited the same enclosure, but both felt like waddling on with someone else. Will they ever decide to meet? Maybe for coffee and a bagel at the zoo cafe?

The humans nagged another animal this night, he was on his way to dish out some Artic justice when suddenly, a net was pulled over him, and he was dragged back into captivity.

Desinishon has been caged. He was the Polar Bear.

Melody and Salzorrah must vote today or they shall be Caged.

48 Hours remain in the Day Phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
  • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as ???
Kitty as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Hypermorian as ???
aeternum as ???
Miah as ???
Pecilia as ???
L'Belle as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Melody as ???
Bardothren as a Seal
Sparkin as ???
Desox as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Desinishon as the Polar Bear
Charlie Brown as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
*checks what role the polar bear was*

ouch.

and did the penguins visit the same person again? lmao. or is the "enclosure" comment meant to signify that they visited people with the same role, i.e. seals

Back