• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distrust

Sparkin

Tired of your boring life? Looking for some adventure? In the mood to kil- ...Uh, I mean to make new friends?

All of this is possible right here at Athena Academy. Apply now while it's still cool and fresh!

Hope's Peak Academy
The most exclusive academy in the world. A place for only the elite. To enroll, one must already be attending high school, and must be the very best at what they do. The students do not apply to the school, instead the school recruits them. To be recruited to this school is to be guaranteed success in life. Each student is given the title "Ultimate", followed by their talent. Excited to start your classes? Well, this year things will be a bit different.

Mechanics
  • Closed setup
  • No Lynch is only allowed once
  • In case of a tie, the lynch will be randomized
  • Locked votes in MyLo & LyLo
  • Day start

Order of Operations
1 - Hiding/commuting
2 - Strongman killing
3 - Absorbing
4 - Bus driving
5 - Blocking/jailkeeping
6 - Redirecting
7 - Randomizing
8 - Protecting
9 - Miscellaneous
10 - Killing
11 - Investigating/tracking/watching
This does not necessarily mean that the setup features roles from all levels of this order.

Miscellaneous
  • Any teams/factions (such as the mafia) do not assign their night action to a single player and it can therefore not be blocked, tracked or watched, unless there is only one player remaining on the team (These actions work the same way as votes.)
  • If the game features abilities that may prevent players from receiving some sort of result or feedback message from the host that they would otherwise receive under normal circumstances, these players will be informed.
  • Characters are not in any way alignment indicative.
yd1LGRt.png

The School Roster
Neon Sword
EvilChameleon as Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, a Survivor sided with The Forces of Hope
Superjolt
Trev as Iruma Miu, a Villager sided with The Forces of Hope
Bidoof FTW
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud
gimmepie as Yasuhiro Hagakure, an Enchantress sided with The Forces of Hope
Charlie Brown as Chiaki Nanami, a Cop sided with The Forces of Hope

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Put me in henny

Sparkin

PdCTpXl.png

Hope's Peak Academy.

The most exclusive academy in the world. A place for only the elite.

To enroll, one must already be attending high school, and must be the very best at what they do. The students do not apply to the school, instead the school recruits them. To be recruited to this school is to be guaranteed success in life.

Each student is given the title "Ultimate", followed by their talent.

Excited to start your classes? Well, this year things will be a bit different.

AMBtrql.png

What's this... The introduction video suddenly cut out?

D54Etuq.png

Who's this strange figure?

A mysterious and unknown voice is heard:
Aaaa--- Aaaa--- Mike test, mike test! This is an announcement! Can everyone hear me? Eh…

tLn8QVX.png

It's a... Bear? A robot teddy bear that speaks?
[h2][/h2]TO BE CONTINUED...

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Have we started yet?

Sparkin

MgntjqV.png
Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling.

MgntjqV.png
I am... Monokuma! The headmaster of this school. I'm beary excited to meet you all!

MgntjqV.png
Ooh... Can you feel it? The tension is already insane, and I've not even begun talking about how you're all gonna kill each other yet.

tLd7TDD.png
Oops! I revealed way too much too soon. This is not good pacing. Please bear with me.

2GUlml4.png

MgntjqV.png
Anyways, back on track, we must finish this before people start skipping over all this text!

MgntjqV.png
First, let's talk a bit about how your school life here is gonna be like.

MgntjqV.png
Now, ah - make no mistake - you students, you are all so full of potential. You're the world's hope.

MgntjqV.png
To protect this hope, you will all live a communal life together solely within the confines of this school.

MgntjqV.png
You will live in harmony together. Right here... To the end of your days. Completely cut off from the outside world.

MgntjqV.png
So yeah, that should be it. That concludes the ceremony.

LVoncYX.png

8DgQAaJ.png
Oh, how embarrassing. I forgot the most important part. I can bearly remember the script, my bad. This isn't like me, I swear.

MgntjqV.png
So, uh, yeah... I don't see why you would, but if you DID want to leave this place, all you have to do is - find the traitors!

MgntjqV.png
Terrible people full of despair are hiding amongst you! Killers... Moles... Bieber fans. Just truly horrible people!

MgntjqV.png
The rules are as follows: These despairing students will start to kill you off soon. I knooow, it's a bummer, but just play along.

MgntjqV.png
'Cause good news is - you'll have a chance to fight back at the Class Trials. Here you vote for the people responsible - the blackened.

MgntjqV.png
Get it right, you leave. Get it wrong, you die. It's a win win!

MgntjqV.png
And now, let's start the purge... Happy Hunger Games - and may the Force be ever in your favor! That's 3 references for the prize of 1!

MgntjqV.png
Good luck everyone. I know you're gonna absolutely kill it!

Upupupupu

LET THE MUTUAL KILLING GAME BEGIN!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I don't understand anything of what happened in this first post. Is this Undertale?

Back