• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good to be here!

Years
Hello! My name is PK123, a Pok?mon fan introduced to this site. I write Pok?mon fics back at my Deviantart account, going by the name of J-K-123. I hope I can get along with everyone in here!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! If you like writing, I highly suggesting checkout out our Fanfiction & Writing section! I'm sure you'll find something there you'll love and then whenever you feel up to it maybe even post some of your own! :)

Best of luck to you and never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Years
I'm sure you'll get along well, people are nice here =') Welcome PK123, have a good time! yaaa for fic writers <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
welcome to pc! there's so much to explore around the community, and i'm sure you'll find something you like. try giving the fanfiction & writing section a visit, i'm sure they'd love to see your fics if you feel comfortable posting them here. enjoy your stay!

Back