• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I like Pokemon said:
*Smashes something*

Bleach always comes out after midnight for me. T_T But I hope OP and Naruto comes before I sleep Dx

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm angry at the MangaStream scanner. LOL Well not really, we all have lives. XD

But still... I wanna read Bleach!!! RAWR!!! XD XD XD

I'm gonna go watch the new episode now... Be back when I'm done!!

(Oh, and I didn't bother to read all those spoilers... Cant' be bothered to click so many times. XD Maybe I will... Eventually... XD)

Jung

Sica please.
Years
I'm angry at the MangaStream scanner. LOL Well not really, we all have lives. XD

But still... I wanna read Bleach!!! RAWR!!! XD XD XD

I'm gonna go watch the new episode now... Be back when I'm done!!

(Oh, and I didn't bother to read all those spoilers... Cant' be bothered to click so many times. XD Maybe I will... Eventually... XD)

:S What's with manga scanners having lies nowadays. 8D Last week it was a job thing. Now it's boar hunting. There's important things at state here. D:< Like..
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

As for the episode:
Spoiler:

Uhh yeah... It's true though. It was funny. XD

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

As for the episode:
Spoiler:

Uhh yeah... It's true though. It was funny. XD
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL I'd know who Aizen was even if he didn't betray the Soul Society. Because he was Momo's captain. BEFORE HE PUT HER IN A FREAKIN' COMA!!! RAWR!!!

I accidentally posted this at the spiffy place. Oops! Two Bleach clubs are confusing me. XD

As for the Espada... I don't particularly "like" any of them because they're evil and stuff... But I have to say that I do like certain aspects of most of them...

Lilynette gun. XD

No really, though. The only ones I don't care for at ALL are Yammy, Barragan, Aaroniero, Zommari... Yeah those four I don't like... I barely even remember Zommari. =O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Bleach always comes out after midnight for me. T_T But I hope OP and Naruto comes before I sleep Dx
*Twitch* ... Still not up... *Twitch*

LOL I'd know who Aizen was even if he didn't betray the Soul Society. Because he was Momo's captain. BEFORE HE PUT HER IN A FREAKIN' COMA!!! RAWR!!!
I think I'd remember Aizen. He's the only one with glasses, right? Before the defection, obviously.

I accidentally posted this at the spiffy place. Oops! Two Bleach clubs are confusing me. XD
If it helps, the SPPF on is "the Bleach Club" while this one is "the Bleach Fan Club". Might help XP

As for the Espada... I don't particularly "like" any of them because they're evil and stuff... But I have to say that I do like certain aspects of most of them...
Well, I think I've said who I liked more than enought imes XP
I think the aspects were an arsepull. Seriously, like they were necessary.

No really, though. The only ones I don't care for at ALL are Yammy, Barragan, Aaroniero, Zommari... Yeah those four I don't like... I barely even remember Zommari. =O
Yammy might still be important, but I still don't really like him.
Aaroniero had a good ability... But he was a wasted character.
Szayel was pretty awesome.
Zommari was one HELL of a wasted character.
Grimmy, he's cool. Don't really like his resurreccion.
Nnoitra, eh. I'm pretty neutral on him.
Ulquiorra, yeah.
Since I'm going in reverse order...
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
*Twitch* ... Still not up... *Twitch*
It's going to be up! In 2-3 Hours. D:

I think I'd remember Aizen. He's the only one with glasses, right? Before the defection, obviously.
So does Nanao Ise. xD ...and then there's Uryu,Don Kanoji,Rukyen,Chizuru,and not to mention .. Tessai. o_o; But yeah Aizen is the only male in the Gotei 13 with glasses. Tetsuzaemon doesn't count since he wears freaking sunglasses. Like a boss..

Well, I think I've said who I liked more than enought imes XP
I think the aspects were an arsepull. Seriously, like they were necessary.

Yammy might still be important, but I still don't really like him.
Aaroniero had a good ability... But he was a wasted character.
Szayel was pretty awesome.
Zommari was one HELL of a wasted character.
Grimmy, he's cool. Don't really like his resurreccion.
Nnoitra, eh. I'm pretty neutral on him.
Ulquiorra, yeah.
Since I'm going in reverse order...
Spoiler:
Aaroniero : Wow he just had to pick his fight with Rukia. >__<; That was horrible. His resurreccion was.. something interesting..
Szayel : Pink Haired Espada, he kicks butt. Using his own minions as food, not to mention his resurreccion was awesome.
Zommari : Uh, Byakuya fought him..his resurreccion was pretty dumb as well..
Grimmjow: Cool character, reckless personality and not to mention he's somehow good in some ways like saving Hime. His resurreccion isn't the prettiest but better than Aaroniero and Zommari...
Nnoitora: Definition of BAMF. 8D Nnoitora almost took down Kenny,and took down Nel. His resurreccion is pretty awesome as well. Who wouldn't want 6 arms?..
Ulquiorra: One of the most popular espadas of all. There's a reason for that. He's awesome in melee and cero. He's calm and intelligent. Obedient and loyal.
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Naruto 503
One Piece 594
Kekkaishi 313
Kekkaishi 312

Where's Bleach. Well this could take 1 -...7 hours. T_T; Delayed a day. And now it keeps us Waiting. Dx

EDIT: I just saw the RAW for Bleach 414. (: I'm sure you guys will enjoy this.(Warning this will ruin your reading of 414)

Bleach 414:
Spoiler:

I can summarize what happened.. :o

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
GRAHH One of the reasons I don't like Szayel: PINK HAIR ONLY WORKS ON GIRLS OR SHUICHI SHINDO FROM GRAVITATION. XD XD XD

He's too CREEPY for pink hair. Yachiru's hair PWNZ Szayel's hair. XD XD XD XD XD

*shot*

XD

*ahem*

OMG THAT SPOILER!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I like the development, but I wish I hadn't seen such a FREAKIN' MASSIVE SPOILER!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Jung

Sica please.
Years
GRAHH One of the reasons I don't like Szayel: PINK HAIR ONLY WORKS ON GIRLS OR SHUICHI SHINDO FROM GRAVITATION. XD XD XD

He's too CREEPY for pink hair. Yachiru's hair PWNZ Szayel's hair. XD XD XD XD XD

*shot*

XD

*ahem*

OMG THAT SPOILER!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I like the development, but I wish I hadn't seen such a FREAKIN' MASSIVE SPOILER!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Dx Sorry Minichan. I guess I'll put a warning beside it. Mangastream still didn't translate Bleach. o.O

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Mangas up :D and Gin has made me so happy

Spoiler:

Off to read Naruto know people

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG