• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
K guys some bug fixes for ya.
Cursed Version v1.2
Download: Mediafire Dropbox

Changelog:
Fixed Ghost Pieces text
Fixed Trick or treating glitch

Valen Edition v1.5:
Download: Mediafire

Changelog
Remade the entire ending to actually work,
Fixed some after game stuff.
Added more to the ending

Last edited:

Joexv

Years
Hey guys I'm here today to announce my new Easter ROM hack!
I hope you guys enjoy this as I've spent lots of time into it!
Pokemon Easter Revolution
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
In your Easter Revolution hack, you should add Jesus, make him level 100, make a Holy-Type just for him, and make us fight him, but we won't be able to win because he's Jesus...LOL DO NOT DO THAT XD But I'm excited for this Easter hack! :D But THREE REGIONS!? FULL CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION?!?! MEGA EVOLUTION?!?!?! Mwhahaha... >_> >_> >_>

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Holy mother of Helix itself! Are you sure that's not an April Fool's joke? How do you even have enough space for a those sprites and features? Hack of the Year material right there! Will you release the code ffor the Follow Me and Customization? Send me a PM when you release the game so I don't miss out on this.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Nice April Fools joke, but some of those features would be really cool to see in 3rd gen rom hacks (like character customization and seasons).

Years
Nice April Fools joke, but some of those features would be really cool to see in 3rd gen rom hacks (like character customization and seasons).

Oh, if only that's true. Hey, joexv, what about we release this after April Fools, so that they'll believe this is not an AF material. Oh, if only you were a beta tester, you'll see :D

TWU

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
Couple things in your Halloween hack I'm having issues on:

1. The Itemfinder isn't working how it should. I spent a long time using that to try to find ghost pieces only to suddenly get one off the ground that was not picked up on the itemfinder. I ended up finding 3 in silph co, and the itemfinder did not respond when next to them. Is this intentional, or is there something wrong with my game? (I imagine this would've been reported already if it wasn't just me)

2. I'm hearing about this computer you are supposed to talk to. I interacted with all of them, and the only one that did anything different was say something like: "The computer is mysteriously shut off". Am I missing something?

Joexv

Years
Couple things in your Halloween hack I'm having issues on:

Hmm I'lllook into it. I may have used the wrong hidden item id.

You just need all the ghost pieces and it will turn on

Oh, if only that's true. Hey, joexv, what about we release this after April Fools, so that they'll believe this is not an AF material. Oh, if only you were a beta tester, you'll see :D
Hmm maybe. I am going on vaction on the 2nd I think, so it will have to be early that week.

Actually both are possible. Seasons is already released and the character customization is really easy to do.:)

Holy mother of Helix itself! Are you sure that's not an April Fool's joke? How do you even have enough space for a those sprites and features? Hack of the Year material right there! Will you release the code ffor the Follow Me and Customization? Send me a PM when you release the game so I don't miss out on this.
Expansion allows for the room. Follow me is technically already released so probably not. And The chracter customization is just a big script. No asm in that.(Well asm that hasnt already been released)

Last edited:

TWU

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
Just making sure it wasn't just me.

Also, I just started your valentines day hack, and encountered an odd bug that happens in the pokemon center. I pushed start, and looked at my pokemon. When I cancelled out to get back to playing, the game put me behind the counter where the nurse is, where I am now completely stuck and have to reload my save file. Not even using the walk through walls code will get me out. I would've posted a picture to show it, but unfortunately I haven't made 15 posts yet.

Joexv

Years
So because some people don't think Character customization is possible, here is a short video demonstrating that it is.

This is just a demo show of it being possible. This method of doing it will not be in Easter Revolution.

Years
LIES everybody knows you can't shapeshift in Pokemon so there's no way this is real... na I'm kidding. This is actually pretty cool and for the record I never doubted you from the start (looks away guiltily).

Years
So because some people don't think Character customization is possible, here is a short video demonstrating that it is.

This is just a demo show of it being possible. This method of doing it will not be in Easter Revolution.
Man this is awesome you guys hacking skills are amazing you make the grahics look ds tier on a gba games rom man this is great can't wait to play this and gys are fast hackers wiith 3 already done and now working on your forth.

Joexv

Years
Alright guys the day you've been waiting for the time has come where Easter Revolution will be released!!!
I am releasing it early cause I'm going on vacation tomorrow and dont know if there will be interwebs there or not.

EASTER REVOLUTION V1
DOWNLOAD
100% finished, all maps, all story, all scripts all 100% done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
I'm excited! I can't wait to try! Oh, but I extracted the file and I was using NUPS, but it says that the patch won't match the file, for some reason? It's the same fire red rom I used on the other games though, so I'm not sure if I did something wrong.

Joexv

Years
I'm excited! I can't wait to try! Oh, but I extracted the file and I was using NUPS, but it says that the patch won't match the file, for some reason? It's the same fire red rom I used on the other games though, so I'm not sure if I did something wrong.

Yea I was stupid and made the patch with an Emerald rom for some odd reason.
Heres a new patch. OPs been updated.
DOWNLOAD

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Alright... Easter Revolution seems pretty promising! Downloading it right now :P
I hope it isn't an April fools joke !!!

EDIT : Hmm the egg must be the hatch your starter minigame but it appears that it takes too long for it to hatch... How does the minigame work ? It isn't mentioned anywhere how to do it...

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
I think we just got fooled. It's a Fire Red Rombase, right?

Edit: Can someone upload the file to MediaFire or something, my phone can't download the file.

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I think we just got fooled. It's a Fire Red Rombase, right?

Yes... Some cracks started to appear on the egg right now...I don't know what is going on with the minigame yet..
EDIT : The egg hatched and now something that looks like a Bidoof overworld sprite is shown in the middle of the screen...and yes that was a JOKE
Damn I wasted my time :P *ULTIMATE FACEPALM*

Last edited:
Back