Launchpad Where all good (and bad) ideas start. This is the Launchpad, where you can develop your small ideas, recruit help and form teams.

TrollandToad.com

Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:51 AM).

I am running DB TT on gpsp Kai. What I would like to know if anyone has a Save State Editor so I can get the Shell Bell for using surf without the need of Aqua? gpsp kai doesnt seem to work with codebreaker codes and I have already obtain surf. Any save state editor or converted codes would be nice. I have already tried converted codes.

Please and thank you

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (9:23 PM).

This hack is great. I've recently gotten back into it but have to do some grinding to beat my rival's Majin Vegeta.

I'm having a bit of a technical issue though. I'm playing the game on a Supercard DSTWO's NDSGBA emulator and I can no longer save. Save states work fine but I'd like to make a save so that I can transfer the .sav file to my computer and play on a different emulator. When I try to save the game I get a message that says "Save error please exchange the backup memory". An hour of Googling has produced nothing. Does anyone know of a way to fix this error in NDSGBA?
      Old 1 Week Ago (6:00 AM).

Ichigo storm, I do not use a datos ndsgba emulator, so I dont know what will help, but a little bit is better than none, right?
        Spoiler:
        Here is a website that could help: http://www.forum.supercard.sc/thread-10096-1-1.html
        I also read that the version of the emulator can affect the saving process, so downgrading to 1.21 could help, but It says that it could corrupt the save.
        Is there a save state file? If so, you can try to rename the extension and load it on VBA, then save.If that doesn't work, post the save state file.

SSJMicheal29, I believe there is not a save state editor. You could try...
        Spoiler:
        Cheating using gameshark or codebreaker, but since those probably won't work, try the next thing...
        Hex editing, if you know what your doing and where your looking. You can also try cheat engine, but most emulators don't work with it, and your probably not using computer anyway, so...
        You could just patch the .gba game with someone standing near your door giving you one. I can create one if you can patch the game with a .ips

Magesticethan48, prof oak checks if you have got all 386 pokemon, and as there are less fighters than 386, you will never complete it until the special for checking is changed. Making front sprites and back sprites are hard, and changing specials are harder, so it will take a while before it gets to that point.
        Old 1 Week Ago (6:47 AM).

SSJMicheal29, here is the IPS file to patch to the gba if you cannot use cheats.
          Instructions
          Spoiler:
          The location to get it is seen in the pictures in the .zip file, which if you cannot view, is the guy that says that technology is great, who is in the starting town. You can only obtain it if you have already talked to the safari guy before and don't have the shell bell. If you have the shell bell, then you cannot obtain it again.

Changes(for people who like a lot of details)
          Spoiler:
          space used:
          804000 - 804083 is for the script. Should be compatible with new versions.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yvdazcaf7fjcue0/Dragon_Ball_Z_V5_Shell_Bell_Patch.zip
          Old 1 Week Ago (4:01 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Ichigo Storm.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TheHunterManX View Post
            Ichigo storm, I do not use a datos ndsgba emulator, so I dont know what will help, but a little bit is better than none, right?
            Spoiler:
            Here is a website that could help:
            I also read that the version of the emulator can affect the saving process, so downgrading to 1.21 could help, but It says that it could corrupt the save.
            Is there a save state file? If so, you can try to rename the extension and load it on VBA, then save.If that doesn't work, post the save state file.
            I appreciate the help but I still hit a dead end trying to save. I also tried converting the save states but that didn't work either. NDSGBA uses .rts files which apparently do not convert well to other save state files. I had planned on just playing the game with save states but then a friend reminded me that save states won't work after beating the E4. I had just gotten to them too. I guess this is where my journey ends. Thank you for trying though
            Old 1 Week Ago (2:09 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by demongoddemigra.

You need to make a proper list for which fighter is which number for cheats. Ive played through the game before normally and would like to play a 2nd time with my time cheated in at the start. (Well their base stages anyway since i like to evolve things)

A proper list to which fighter is which number for the cheat list would be appreciated. Or if someone could help me out on which fighters are which number for the last 3 i want. Either of those would be appreciated greatly.

Goku black base, gogeta base, and zamasu base form.

And does anyone know which fighters need the national scouter to evolve.
              Old 6 Days Ago (3:04 PM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Pure Rage.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by demongoddemigra View Post
                You need to make a proper list for which fighter is which number for cheats. Ive played through the game before normally and would like to play a 2nd time with my time cheated in at the start. (Well their base stages anyway since i like to evolve things)

A proper list to which fighter is which number for the cheat list would be appreciated. Or if someone could help me out on which fighters are which number for the last 3 i want. Either of those would be appreciated greatly.

Goku black base, gogeta base, and zamasu base form.

And does anyone know which fighters need the national scouter to evolve.

The full list is in the "Fighters" page of the Wiki; just look down the "ID #" column—but not the Scouter # column! The reason is because Scouter #s can change when new fighters are added, but character IDs in the game code never change.

As for which fighters need the National Scouter to evolve: since it seems you'll be using item cheats, I can't say for sure. Maybe it's just the Saiyan Gods and SSJ4s (because of the God Stones and Ape Tails). I don't think there are any fighters you get that are prevented from "naturally" evolving because you don't have a National Scouter.
                Old 6 Days Ago (5:12 PM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pure Rage View Post
                  The full list is in the "Fighters" page of the Wiki; just look down the "ID #" column—but not the Scouter # column! The reason is because Scouter #s can change when new fighters are added, but character IDs in the game code never change.

As for which fighters need the National Scouter to evolve: since it seems you'll be using item cheats, I can't say for sure. Maybe it's just the Saiyan Gods and SSJ4s (because of the God Stones and Ape Tails). I don't think there are any fighters you get that are prevented from "naturally" evolving because you don't have a National Scouter.
                  Thank you now i wont have to get pissed off whenever i wanna hack a new team in lol.

All i do is cheat in my team (and their evo items if i dont get them until ubsurdly late game)
                  Old 6 Days Ago (5:47 PM).

Couple ideas for z-max.

Like you did for surf add an item in to replace cut.

Add a new evolution for gogeta a ssb form.

Add some fighters from dragonball fusions. (example karoly)
                    Old 1 Hour Ago (5:45 PM).

I need help on one last thing. Do the fighters that evolve by god stones learn moves after evolving?

Quick Reply