• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CO-OP Horror: DOOM 3

Greywyn

Ace
Years
CO-OP Horror is a series I have been maintaining on my channel for awhile, and it's running into its third "season". Coming to the plate this time is DOOM 3. While not exactly a traditional horror game, it has its dark, intense atmosphere with lots of sharp corners that like to harbor the demons of hell.

The Players:
  • Greywyn
  • Nykolai
  • December

I'll also throw in that I'm always looking for other LPers interested in being part of future seasons. Some people say that playing horror games cooperatively is a waste of time, but it really just depends on the player. It gets more intense than some people think. Especially in a game like DOOM 3, where there is a health pool that everyone in the party is reliant upon. Either way, we're in it to have fun above all else, so if you're interested in joining our future monster-hunting escapades, feel free to message me.

New episodes are available periodically throughout the week.

Part 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back