• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: Metagame?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Why don't we have a metagame like in the art section? it might prompt some activity and thus more talking during day phases?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Hmm... consider me in favor of this meta journey. Since keeping track of posts would be a chore... how about getting a pokemon / evolving a pokemon for every ten points you earn through the leaderboard?

It's a good suggestion but I'm more of for the posts to encourage more activity. Point-earning will not necessarily translate to more activity?

Years
We already have the leaderboard which is basically the same thing. I'd rather just award points for discussion.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
We're one of the most active sections on PC as is (top 3?)

Also you know It'd be biased for me;)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, if you were to do something like it, it should be more specifically tailored to the section itself. So, unlikely it would end up being a Metajourney, at least in the same vein as the ones elsewhere on PC.

I could come up with some ideas for it, maybe.

Years
I really do not want to run any other similar events alongside the Leaderboard that we've literally just started up.

Back