• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
It seems someone in China is making physical copies of your game and selling it for $6. Just thought I'd let you know lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2020
It seems someone in China is making physical copies of your game and selling it for $6. Just thought I'd let you know lol.

That's happening all over, and not just with this hack, but others as well (even a few abandoned and/or unfinished ones). They are all over Amazon, Etsy, and eBay.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024

6 bucks! What an honor!

Honestly, I don't really care. I'm pretty sure I make more $$ per year(from my real legit job) than some guy who sells my hack for 6 bucks, when the game is available for free all over the net. It'd be hypocritical for me to complain anyways, considering that I'm technically using Nintendo's Intellectual property lol. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Trainer 766

Clearly, it's not a hack for your taste. Anyway, like the main post suggested, if you got offended too easily, why don't you just not play this hack at all? Smh, not every hack's content is tamed and you should know that.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
whenever i press start it just opens with a white screeen can anyone help?

Same here, it worked on the last GBA4iOS but now it won't. Will patching it help? And if so how can I do that? I just got it off operationidroid

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
VERY fun game so far and very funny!! Having a blast playing it. Just one question, do pokemon that usually evolve through trades evolve another way like other hacks? Just don't wanna train my kadabra and find out that you can't get an alakazam.

Use a moon stone instead of trading Pokémon

Spompadour

DelcattySundays
Years
So far I'm loving this so much, though I'm not too sure how evolution is in this game, can I evolve my kadabra in game or am I stuck with it?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
Man I am so late to all of this but can't think of anything else to do atm. I'm stuck in Cerulean City. Nugget Bridge is bugged for me to the point where it makes a sound and my character just stands there. Was hoping I could get some help here I tried looking up the issue but couldn't find anything.

Years
Hey Crizzle, just wanted to say that you should be proud of this rom hack. Not a lot of people have the time or effort to actually hunker down and commit to a project like this, and I just wanted to thank you for doing so. I had a blast playing this game and have played it and its 2 sequels so many times that I lost track of it. I only say this because I read under your Savage Silver thread that you thought this game was underdeveloped or not as good as your later works. In my opinion, this was a great game and wanted to let you know that people appreciate the work you did.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Is the shiny rate still the same? I was grinding near Pallet Town and ran into a Shiny Pidgey all of a sudden.

captainchucke

Bum from the Slum
Years
Hey, I just started playing yesterday, and I made this account specifically to post here and ask you to be my friend lol. I love this hack so much. This is my soul Pokemon game like you don't even know. As a traveling hobo punk that grew up in the golden age of Pokemon, I often think about the similarities, and I'm so happy to get to play this! The dialogue is genius, in my opinion. The whole thing feels incredibly well fleshed out. I'm only in Vermilion City right now cause I was slacking today, but I'm straight addicted. I don't really even do video games, outside of replaying Pokemon gens 1-3 every now and again. I couldn't stop playing Pokemon Outlaw last night, even though I'm in a squat and some people just moved in next door yesterday and I had to be careful about light. Can't wait to see how it keeps progressing! Please be my friend! Lol

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Ok great game as much i have played but one problem is it normal for the game to freeze before crossing nugget bridged because that's what mine is doing and i don't know why.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
ok can some please help the hack is cool but for some reason when i get to nugget bridge it freezes i don't know what to do so some one help and also how do i get moemon to work for this rom hack

Back