• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :) New Here!

KevsterMister98

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hey guys! My name is Kevin and I'm new here! I'm basically here to make Pokémon game, and I've already started on some stuff but I kinda need help on a few things so that's why I'm here lol Other than that, hi!

Years
Welcome to PC Kevin!! I'm simple guy, I see smile in thread title I post xD
Oooo you're developing a Pokémon game or making a ROM hack? Anyway that just means more pokemon games to play xD If it's a ROM hack then which pokemon hack is your favourite one? :D We got plenty of tutorial and a very helpful community so don't hesitate to ask for help to anyone :p I wish you good luck for your fangame. ^.^

Years
Hello Kevster!
You can always find help over at the Fan Games section.
Ooh, HGSS style, that sounds good considering I like Gen 4 so much. Enjoy your time here!

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hey guys! My name is Kevin and I'm new here! I'm basically here to make Pokémon game, and I've already started on some stuff but I kinda need help on a few things so that's why I'm here lol Other than that, hi!
Hey Kevin, welcome to PC.

So you're a game developer, that's good. If you're looking or help related to that, you can visit the Fan Games Section, I'm sure you'll find all the assistance you need.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey there Kevin, welcome to PC! Many members join up for help with ROM hacking and game development. Our Fan Games hub has everything you're looking for! Plus, there are so many regulars there who wouldn't mind helping you. I hope you stick around outside of the Fan Games section to enjoy what else PC has to offer! I hope to see you posting around. Good luck on your quest with you game too! :D

Years
Hope you get the help you need. [: Welcome Kevin! Even outside fan games there's lots to post about, and while idk much about game-making, I'd be happy to help you with posting on the forum itself if you're confused. See you. o/

Back