• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Looking to purchase soul silver

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a copy of Soul Silver, preferably, with the poke walker. I sold it around 2 years ago along with a couple of other games to buy a couple games on steam, that, funny enough; I never play. It was my first pokemon game and I regret selling it so much and I'm on the hunt for a copy that's not fake. I don't trust eBay as some of the prices just seem to good to be true. Also, many don't have the poke walker. At most, I'm willing to pay $70 or $75 for a copy containing the poke walker. I don't have a lot of money to burn being that I'm a teenager and I need money to go hang out with friends and stuff. Please could someone help me? It's my favorite game in the series and I want the full experience again.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
You can always try Amazon.com. Do be aware that the resale/new value for HeartGold/SoulSilver are pretty high. I haven't seen any lower than $50 yet despite being released years ago. I mean a new copy on Amazon is going for $300.... but I did find this one for much cheaper lol.

Years
I'm afraid if you want a real copy you're just gonna have to pay the high price, it's really hard to get a legit copy of SoulSilver nowadays :/

Back