• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Orange

Years
Project Orange

I'm making a fan made Pokemon game of the Orange region other known as Archipelago. I intend to copy it from the anime series and a lot of artwork and new content will get a place in this game. I'm selecting a team that will help me because after a long time of practice I'm still not good at a lot of things in hacking.. This is spriting, scripting and adjusting the engine. Overworld editing I'm good at and I'm good at overworldsprites. Also I have a few new ideas that I didn't see in other hacks. More info about that I will only send to team members. So I hope you like the idea about a game in the orange region and you will join me!

In need of:
Scripters
Spriters
ASM
Tiles
Titlescreen editor

Current Members:

Robin22gongon - spriting, overworldediting

Application Form:

Name:
Skills:
Experience:
Show me some of your work:

Last edited:
Years
While this thread looks very, very short, generally it meets all the requirements: the OP has been a member longer than 3 months, the introduction is suitable (addressing the reasons the team is being made AS WELL AS the hack itself, to an extent), and there's an application form. Thus, the thread is approved.

Years
Back