• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Badly Summarize Your Story

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
So here's a nice little writer's game I found on wattpad so I'll do a version here.

So the rules are in the title. Give a summary of your story in about a paragraph (unless you enjoy writing essays) and try to do it badly. I'll give an example with my own shi*ty story.

Shattered Crests book 1 of too many is about a coincidence of characters that happen to be found by some villains, that happen to be the correct ones related to a past instance, that happened to affect some of the protagonists, which happens to help with character development, which happens for moving the journey along together, that happens to lead to some a variety of coincidental stuff the characters wind up in if they aren't busy fighting with each other or calling each other by their dubbed "not names", which happens to lead to fights, which happens to lead to moves being used, which happens to have more coincidences till the ending leaving our characters not the same as they were before.

Go wild peeps!
64px-Shuffle611.png

Last edited:
Years
An overconfident, clueless farmboy wearing too much pink and his Nidoran with ADHD set out on a tour of their home region's Pokemon Centres. Along the way they also challenge gyms, encounter wild Pokemon in severe need of some chill pills as a poorly foreshadowed plot unravels and encounter other trainers who are all capable of kicking his ass.

-The Stairway to Heaven

Last edited:

Bay

Years
One dark-type expert goes to Alola for some change in scenery. While on vacation, he meets with another dark-type expert who doesn't socialize very much, and he makes it his goal to have a Pokemon battle and become best bros with him. Both men will also have to deal with stuff caused by Team Skull and Aether, and get satisfying closures to their tragic backstories.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
Once upon a time, there was a Barbaracle.

It was so ugly everyone died.

THE END.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Kids are forced to travel the world and encounter too many Pidgey and Aaron or people with funny dialects. Clothes get wet, and food gets burned. All while they have to keep battling at every turn in order to not fall behind each other in power levels. Also thieves.

/Trainers RP

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
A sheltered activist born in a crappy organization gets bullied a lot, so she goes out into the world and comes to realize that not everyone she defended is a good person. She falls in love with a lizard and they go around on his motorcycle doing literally whatever the hell they want. There's a war between two of the main factions while the third and final main faction stays out of it, surreptitiously conspiring against the rest of the world. Also, there's a big ol' derp bird.

Years
Have some RP summaries.

Seeds of Tomorrow: Kids with issues go on a Pokemon journey as therapy. Things go horribly wrong but there's some really wholesome moments as a result.

Unific: A bunch of wannabe competitive trainers begin their journeys and everything that can possibly go wrong promptly does.

Final Fantasy Alternate: Two big countries don't like each other very much and that causes problems for the group of characters.

Powderkeg: The situation in the country gets progressively worse as we take progressively longer to actually write our posts.

Basically every one of my RPs can be summed up with "the characters have a bad time."

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
My main project: Robots fight other robots but other robots are eco-terrorists???

Other projects:
Girl blackmails man with Wi-Fi powers to do questionable things
Chunibyo becomes so edgy he causes interdimensional rift and fights monsters with newly attained Stand & friends
Local college is full of weirdos
Zombie woman finds other zombies except other zombies have physiological quirks
Young man is forcefully given ability to quickly regenerate by shady science organization

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
God got lonely so he made some friends. His friends got jealous that God got to live forever so God cursed them with various things that made them live long time which made them to become petty and now they're killing each other so they can be God's only bff.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Gonna summarize my character's story since I haven't write anything of my own yet.

Carmen: Millionare girl doesn't know what to do with her life so she goes on a Pokémon journey where a giant rock explodes on her

Bruno: 13 y/o with terrible luck and 100000 IQ is having a hard time with literally everything

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
The Name of this book is Secret and it's sequels (from what I remember)
Good guy gets taken to a spa by bad guy, learns of a secret society, gets friends to fight it, one guy becomes Japanese for a while, bad guys die and the narrator (one of the characters IN the story, wish that happened more) ends it with chocolate vocabulary and discussion

Years
  • Age 32
  • Uk
  • Seen Aug 5, 2020
A regional hero gets injured by an extraterrestrial dragon. Two people close to him are severely worried and have nightmares. But he recovers but his body if ruined.
Galar's Darkest Hour.

Back