rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift

Male
AZ
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted September 3rd, 2019
31 posts
4.4 Years
It seems to work fine when I test it (VBA). It might be incompatible with the emulator you're using.
VBA is an ancient pile of dog doo at this point, I wish people would stop using it.

Does this updated version of the patch work in mGBA?
Male
Canada
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted March 10th, 2019
16 posts
4 Years
I've updated the main post with the proper download link. All creds to Akimbo for updating something that wasn't (and isn't) his responsibility - thanks loads if you ever see this, man.

I moved on from romhacking a long time ago, so as I also now mention in the main post, this hack will never be updated again barring any other unforeseen circumstances. Thanks for playing, and for almost 9000 downloads on the last version!
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted March 17th, 2019
33 posts
5.9 Years
Fairy type moves don't seem to work like they should. Used disarming voice against a houndour and it doesn't super effective it. Shame the moves were implemented but the mechanics weren't.
Houndour is Dark/Fire. Fairy moves are not very effective against Fire types, so it does 1x damage to it, like it should

Pôkëfrēåk

Male
None of your business
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 11th, 2019
13 posts
168 Days
Fairy type moves don't seem to work like they should. Used disarming voice against a houndour and it doesn't super effective it. Shame the moves were implemented but the mechanics weren't.
Fairy isn’t very effective on fire type. That’s why.

ET

PAINT MY CHICKEN COOP

Male
Australia
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted June 10th, 2019
2 posts
10.2 Years
i'm playing the new update (fairy patch) and the moves amnesia and nasty plot freeze the game
I also ran into this issue on mGBA 0.7.2 with the most recent (Fairy) patch. Through testing I found the moves worked fine with VBA-M but froze up the game every time with mGBA.

Turns out it was the animations that mGBA didn't like for whatever reason. I changed the animation of Amnesia to use Meditate's and the move now works fine with mGBA. I could not find Nasty Plot's move data through any of my tools since it is a "new" move and I am not much for hex editing etc so I welcome somebody else to give it a crack if they'd like to.

I whipped up a quick patch with Amnesia fixed on the latest Fairy patch for Vega Minus. Feel free to grab it for your own use if you have the same issues. For Nasty Plot, I will continue to rewind (mGBA best GBA) out of the enemy's uses of the move as a workaround. Beats going back to VBA... 😂

(Amnesia Fixed) Vega Minus 20190420 - Fairy Patch.ips
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted July 30th, 2019
34 posts
4.4 Years
Thanks for the fairy patch. Are you going to keep Vega Minus updated as well in the future?
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1 posts
23 Days
i think i found a bug,im playing th efairy patch of pokemon vega minus and everything was cool till i tried to capture dialga and palkia, i investigate and see that to get then you need to capture moltres, zapdos, articuno and nemea, well, i capture already the 3 birds plus the 3 dogs, ho oh and lugia and the meteorite trio, im in victory road, and it seens that everytime i go to chateu of time theres nothing no dialga and palkia, i think its a bug because they should be in there at this point, without then i cant catch darkrai, mewtwo and mew and complete the pokedex, if im doing something wrong please tell me, or if this is really abug please tell me what to do
Advertiser Content