• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Get Pokemon B/W ad B2/W2 in 2D

Years
TL;DR : I want my game look like this
h7rOmVz.png

Instead of
1556227212-sans-titre-1.png

• I'm desesperate, I've been looking for solutions all over the internet, I've been here, on projectpokemon, bulbapedia, google, ecosia, bing [...] and I didn't find anything yet. I'm actually looking for a way to get Pokémon BW/B2W2 with a 2D camera, so I can easily screenshot my desmume screen and edit it on Photoshop and make tilesets for RPG maker.
    The problem is the game is in full 3D and while the IV Gen can get a cheat code to put the camera on 2D, there's actually nothing similar for the Gen V.

I know this is possible, as the previous screen prove, but sadly I didn't find any method who comes with this screenshot, which is why I post here. Also, note that I'm extremely demanding: I don't want to export map and I don't want to use blender. I want to take screenshots from the game.

Thanks for reading, if you find something, test something, please tell me. I'm ready to pay for it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 13, 2019
Was looking for the same thing and I came across this post. Some of the wiki entries for B2W2 actually have the camera in this "2D mode." Wish I could be of more help. Good luck!

Back