• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Why would it be a hack? I meant that it was used in a battle. That's how it got two speed ev's, from battling. I'll give you the stat layout though. I got it from someone on here that I trust. I'll check the stats and post in a minute

146/107/95/156/109/120 are it's stats

13/24/21/15/15/11 are it's iv's

pretty sure it's not the event that it was just caught in hoenn

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Why would it be a hack? I meant that it was used in a battle. That's how it got two speed ev's, from battling. I'll give you the stat layout though. I got it from someone on here that I trust. I'll check the stats and post in a minute

146/107/95/156/109/120 are it's stats

13/24/21/15/15/11 are it's iv's

pretty sure it's not the event that it was just caught in hoenn

Oh ok. Looks legit then. I just recently joined Neoseeker so I have to be really careful what I trade there. The Far away one says Hoenn also and it would be the same OY and ID of whoever caught it XD. What is the moveset?:) I might need to look at it on Wi-Fi to see if it is the event one or not XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Luster Purge, Dragonbreath, Safeguard, Helping Hand

It is the regular one then.

The Event one has:

Mist Ball
Dragon Claw I think not sure
Luster Purge and something else. Forget the last move XD.:)

EDIT. Wrong moveset

The event one has:

Psycho Shift
Dragon Dance
Recover
LusterPurge XD.:) Looked it up on Serebii forums XD.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: I now have more legit Pokeparks LEGIT Wish Bagon and level 18 PCNY Seviper. Also have 2 more Daisuki events and Spain 10th Anniversary Pokemon and 3 more shinys. Have not added those yet though.
smile.gif

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
Years
CMT for

Froslass level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED
Latias level 50. Will have to clone. Has maxed SPEED and EV'D in SP DEF.
Typhlosion level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED
Blaziken level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in ATTACK and SPEED
Heateran level 100. Will have to clone. Has Maxed SP ATK for the nature and EV'D in SPEED.
Snorlax level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in Attack and SP DEF.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the level 50 PCNY Aggron German VGC Shiny Eevee France 10 Anniversary Articuno Pokewalker Spiritomb 7 new EV'd Pokemon and 3 new Shiny Pokemon. Working on getting a Wish Ralts now.
smile.gif

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can you please CMT for the PCNY Drowzee, PCNY Wailord, PCNY Cacturn and more of your PCNY events but I will wait until you say how many pokemon you would like from my thread

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: I now have Wish Ralts 100% legit NFT Wish Bagon now legit. Found out my other ones was made to look like a PCNY Wish event sadly. More Spain and Italy 10th Anniversary Pokemon and Times Square Shaymin also NFT.
smile.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: I now have Iron Defense Bagon Charm Ralts NOK Electivire and 3 more HG/SS Shiny Legends.
smile.gif

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the Shiny HG/SS Entei in Japanese 3 of the Daisuki Magikarp's and France 10th Anniversary Pokemon. Might be getting more events tomorrow.
smile.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have NZ Manaphy Wish Chansey 100% Legit NFT Spain Articuno and Italian Lugia/Ho-oh. Trying to get a WORLDS Crobat legit now XD.
smile.gif

Years
cmt for these :)
Registeel level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in DEFENSE and SP DEF.
Shiny Fearow level 100. Will have to clone. EV'd in ATTACK and SPEED.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
cmt for these :)
Registeel level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in DEFENSE and SP DEF.
Shiny Fearow level 100. Will have to clone. EV'd in ATTACK and SPEED.

Will you trade these for events or just EV'd Pokemon? I am wondering because I don't have a whole lot of space for EV'd Pokemon because I have to keep as much space reserved for events. If you will trade for events sure I will be more than happy to do them for events. Also when can you trade? I rarely see you on the boards when I am on XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the UK 10th Anniversary Raikou and I updated my Pokeparks as I found out 4 of them are hacked so I deleted the (Legit) next to them XD.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back