• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fairy's Art Spam

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Here have a sexy spider everyone.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
One of my favorite WIPs yet! Would love any feedback possible. (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Spoiler:

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
Spoiler:

It's always a pleasure and a treat to view your art. I anxiously await to see what you create. In this piece, I love your shading and intricate details. The torso proportions look good but, the head, right arm, and right foot look off to me. Maybe raise the head a little - it looks like he's missing his neck - and put more of a bend at the elbow on the right arm. Maybe bring the foot around so that it's in line with the thigh. Those are my recommendations. I can't wait to see the finished result. Keep up the fantastic work Fairy!

Also, I'm not sure if you have one but, a wooden drawing mannequin can help when you're free drawing figures in motion.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Here have a sexy spider everyone.
Spoiler:

Love her! The style looks a lot like Panty & Stocking, cartoony adult with fun proportions!

Why do her hands look so amazing hands are supposed to be hard to draw.

Spoiler:

The shading tho. Saint Seiya levels of complexity very well executed!

I'll agree with Squirtlenator on the arms and the right foot, tho. They look a bit out of place.

A nice way of visualizing the pose would be to take a photo of yourself or someone else doing the same pose and using that as a reference (I have an ex who used to hate my randoms "move your arm like so. Now keep still" :P)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Agreed with all the criticism above! Foreshortening is not my strength and I was specifically trying to practice it here, so any help is super appreciated! Thanks you two. ♡

Squirtlenator

Years
Agreed with all the criticism above! Foreshortening is not my strength and I was specifically trying to practice it here, so any help is super appreciated! Thanks you two. ♡

Remember, practice makes perfect. Keep at it and I'm confident that you WILL achieve success. You have the talent. Keep your art coming ❤

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh gosh you all are absolute treasures. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Spoiler:

I honestly don't remember if I posted this yet on a previous page but if I did sorry for the duplicate. This is future me meets Harley Quinn lol.

Squirtlenator

Years
Oh gosh you all are absolute treasures. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Spoiler:

I honestly don't remember if I posted this yet on a previous page but if I did sorry for the duplicate. This is future me meets Harley Quinn lol.

I'm immediately drawn no pun intended to her eyes. Very alluring and fixating. Her expression pulls the viewer in. There's a softness to her face as well - an innocence. Keep up the great work Fairy!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
BEFORE
byh9EhP.png

AFTER
RL6U7Bc.png

Not sure how long the distance is between these two in terms of time but I wanted to do a redraw and this seemed like a good candidate!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Not quite a derpmon so i figured i'd throw it in here

FXsWpGh.png

And a Skiiteon for Olivia for being so cute. :)
t0sM7to.png

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Awww! They're both cute but that Galarian Ponyta is sooooooooo adorable!! I love it 🖤

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Made a cute avatar!
ysA7ze1.png

A sexy faux flair for my profile, which I in this case renamed 'Daveed Diggs'. It's a little graphic, so be careful.
95X5KSf.png

And a faux Azurill insert into a Pokémon Snap 2 picture.
Yic1ult.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Some unfinished OC work

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 5, 2021
all of this is absolutely astonishing! i just spent about 30 minutes going through all the art in this whole thread !! i am in love with your style !!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Omg y'all are so sweet, thank you so much! I've never made OCs for myself before but for once I have a story in mind and I'm excited to finally get them down on paper! I gotta admit I was a little nervous posting this since everything I draw is from an existing franchise (with very few exceptions) and not from my own head but you guys really have me motivated! Thank you!

Back