• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN - A Test

Rukario

Banned
Years
Well I'm finally testing out PPN now.. I need some help.. can some of you browse it and help me find broken stuff.. like images, links and so on?

Also i'm looking for new news staff as well as content writers / editors. If any of you want to work for a rather large site, just drop me a PM or email..

Test Site URL: http://pokemonpalace.com/index.php3

Check it out, and help me out..
You can post suggestions and comments here.

THANKS!

Rukario

Banned
Years
Arcanine said:
ok the ones with incorrect URL (i.e. .net ) are fixed others were files that didn't make it to the back up :( and are most likely lost (links removed)

Thanks for the assist Arcanine!

We still want ALL of your help PC so go on and take a look http://pokemonpalace.com and report broken stuff here.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
it looks good but i noticed it says pokemonpalace.net on the banner thingy on top but the website is pokemonpalace.com, please clear this up.

hey i volunteered to be an ep writer but im not under the new staff column, what's up?

Rukario

Banned
Years
G-LANCE said:
it looks good but i noticed it says pokemonpalace.net on the banner thingy on top but the website is pokemonpalace.com, please clear this up.

hey i volunteered to be an ep writer but im not under the new staff column, what's up?
The sites name is Pokemon Palace Network and it's main url (usually) is pokemonpalace.net so no.. it'll stay like that..

Rukario

Banned
Years
G-LANCE said:
it looks good ...

... hey i volunteered to be an ep writer but im not under the new staff column, what's up?
Did you email me the needed info / images? i can get you set up asap when i have that stuff. (if you did already, i must have forgotten it, sorry.. )

Back