• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You should be friends!

Years
Or enemies!

Pick two characters you've written in different fics/stories/RPs and tell us why it'd be interesting to see a world in which they met each other.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
I have three characters in mind right away, Arianne (Trainers), Charlotte Grace (Together Forever) and Hikaru (Hoenn Square 1) because... yeah, I probably made them rather similar on the surface. They're all outgoing, reckless to a certain degree, coming from similar backgrounds, and of course they're all Pokémon trainers... kind of. Putting them together would be very interesting, though, because there could be many nuances and differences that could emerge! Out of the three, Arianne is the only one who is supposed to be truly reckless and not stop at anything, whereas Hikaru and especially Charlotte would eventually get scared and regret their own choices. Arianne is also the only one who I've tried to give more development and backstory, as opposed to the other two. All of them have some nuance to the way they approach new people, too, and in fact that's the only situation where Arianne is supposed to be less reckless and more of a people pleaser, always hoping that people have a good opinion of her - the opposite of Hikaru in that sense!

Bay

Years
Nanu from Foul Play and my version of Officer Jenny from Nothing, Everything. They're both police officers but Jenny is more sociable and serious about her job than Nanu, so their interactions can be fun from that alone. They both also have strained relationships with loved ones that either too late to fix or slowly recovering. I've actually toyed with the idea of the two being related somehow but got lazy in developing that lol.

Back