• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you are now a new and growing youtuber! what kind of interesting thing would you say to your viewers to get them to subscribe and hit that bell icon?

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
sigh what's up pogsquad...😔 anyway it's been a rough week here in the squid shack with all this crazy drama you're probably hearing about and that's wild if you've been subscribed you're a real one and you know what's been going on but for those of you who aren't make sure you hit that subscribe button because we've got some great content coming soon we're grinding boys you know we're on that shit. Anyway so there's been all this drama goin on that you've been hearin about any everyone's like 'inky, bro, when are you gonna address this' and I'm sat here in my new Plead Until Your Lungs Give Out sweatshirt that's actually new in the merch store this week be sure to use promo code SQUIDSHACK for 20% off your order, anyway so I'm sat here and I've been thinking about the best way to make this video and I've tried to record this like three times now and it's just so hard with all this drama that's going on y'know I call y'all the pogsquad but this really hasn't been a pogsquad situation y'know? Anyway so

mertis

the mert that was
Years
Hi gamers, anyway, if you dont like and sub, I will hack your account to make you, we have alot of drama going on, and if you dont like and sub a nuke will hit your house, I wouldn't risk it, anyway merch time, get our merty t-shirt for 69420$ anyway hi mom yes im picking up the kids after the diet water party, also use code SUBNOW to get 1% off of merch and anyway I wouldn't risk this so be sure to like and sub, also buy my diet water for 42069$

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I would probably be one of the few people who wouldn't tell people to like and subscribe. If people were interested in my videos, they would. But that's me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS IT GOING MY MEGA MONSTERS? MEGGY HERE WITH RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD EVEN GET INSIDE THIS HOUSE, BUT ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES. BEFORE WE MOVE ON, DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE BELL AND SUBSCRIBE. MY CONTENT IS AS GREAT AS MARKIPLIER. DON'T FORGET TO ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER PLAYTHROUGHS TOO. NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADURRRR, LET'S GET STORTED.

Years
if you do not subscribe angie will come and bully you for eternity

i am living proof of this since i cannot subscribe to myself... and angie bullies me for eternity

subscribe or (takes out shovel) i'll have to convince you with extreme measures.... you only need to ask youtuber TY to see what i mean....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I would instantly get cancelled the moment I hit 50k. No matter how much you matured, there's no wrath like an angry twitter mob. My behavior online when I was 15 was really, really awful.

I would have to intercept this. I tell my subscribers to donate to my Patreon so I can buy out Twitter. As the owner of Twitter, my channel would instantly grow in mass.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
if u subscribe and hit that bell button i'll DM you fluffy cat pics

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Produces videos to share games with others (and cash, to some degree). Requires extra effort to put everything together in a presentable form, however. Appreciates subscriptions, likes, and so on as a sign people care. Provides extra motivation to continue doing this.

Could try a more humorous angle too. Depends on the culture and nature of your videos. Would frame it either as a way to mess with Youtube or to elevate an underdog (Nasty Plot Boomburst Chatot, anyone?) to number one. May be less direct about the latter case and avoid saying "like" and "subscribe".

Would not place either approach at the start of the video. Reserves it for the end, "downtime" (such as a sped-up training montage), or something in the moment.

Years
*immediately does/shows what the title of the video says*

"Alright that's it, see ya"

*the word Subscribe appears on screen for three seconds before cutting to black*

Back