• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I Buy It?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
Okay so I've been thinking about buying a drawing tablet, the kind you can draw on the monitor, to make it easier to draw game sprites as well as work on other kinds of drawing.

However I don't know which one to buy. I've spotted a brand called Gaomon that sounds good and is a decent price but I'm really sure if I should get it.

Does anyone here have any input on it or have other recommendations? I would really appreciate any kind of feedback.

Thank you and have a nice day.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I've personally never had a Gaomon since my tablets have been a Wacom or a Huion (my current one); the latter being a gift from Christmas. Both of them have served me well but I do prefer my current tablet since having those buttons for shortcuts is quite handy.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
Okay but how much did they cost? I'm asking cause I want to get something that won't put a huge dent in my pocket.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've stuck with Wacom for the most part between the 30$ to 150$ range and they've definitely had their ups and downs, but have all been serviceable. What does your budget look like?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I bought a Goamon M10K a few months ago for ~61€, I have no complaint about it. I wanted a low price tablet to start with, rather than buy an expensive one and maybe quit using it.
I am quite happy with the number of buttons (10) even if I would like to fit maybe one or two more, but I saw some higher priced tablets have less buttons... Lol
I haven't spent years with it yet so maybe I am not aware of its flaws, and it's my first tablet so I haven't had the chance to compare it with anything else ^^"

Ah, and also, the Gaomon M10K doesn't have an embedded screen. I thought it would bother me, but in fact it doesn't, and for posture it's better to look at your computer screen rather than your tablet.

Back